Kris Boyd

MacBoyd

Boyd's team training regime, Mon. KFC. Tues. Pizza Hut. Wed. MacDonalds. Thurs. All you can eat Chinese. Fri. Nandos. Sat. Pies and rest folded arms on fat belly. Sun. All day bumper breakfast while wondering why the team didn't win on Saturday.

He's a cracking pundit and a really nice guy, he certainly knows his footie, if he does eventually leave Rangers in the summer, i will be gutted. I want him to get a fair shot under McCall.

I agree to an extent but he really seems to have lost his killer instincts and more importantly his confidence can he get that back?

I agree to an extent but he really seems to have lost his killer instincts and more importantly his confidence can he get that back?

I believe so. That comes and goes. McCall and Black are the type of coaches who can instill confidence. Look what they done to Wallace when we thought he was a lost cause. I want to give him every chance. The guy is a predator and the countries top leagues all time top scorer. Strikers don't lose that knack of scoring, i think confidence is all it is.

Guys

Boyd had the same chances as everyone else. They did not get into his state. So sorry but no. Stuff him. Should never have been brought back. If he wants the chance so much he can play for zilch to prove he is the finished article. Actually. No just get shot of him. Fed up of chancers being put before the club.