Olivier Giroud.

Great in the air. Great at holding the ball up. Great shot.

How good is he though? There are a small amount of games in which the guy is an absolute passenger, but then in the next game he can bully the opposing defence and score a big goal.

I think he's really improved this Season and right now is pretty crucial to Arsenal. Most thought Welbeck would be Arsenal's number one striker, but Giroud has been fantastic since coming back from his injury.

14 goals in the EPL so far while missing 4 months of action is a great return. But you can't rule out how well he brings those around him into the game.

How do you rate him in relation to other strikers in the PL?

Scored against man City, Liverpoo, Monaco in a a big game.

There isn't many better.

He's just as good as costa. Harry kane is having a freak season, need to see if he can repeat it next season. Girouds hold up is world class, heading top class, finishing becoming top class and lays on alot of goals for others aswell which I don't think many of the others do.

If he was fit all season he would be a good few goals ahead of Costa

Oh but the person who really deserves all the praise that has came in and provided something that Arsenal have really needed, steel, is Francis Coquelin.

He has been absolutely top class. He's having a Harry Kane type season in DM for Arsenal.

You Can talk about Matic, sneiderlin etc but he is up there. Go on opta etc you will see his stats blow Matic out the water

I don't think its a coincidence that when Arsenal play poorly, like they have previously against big teams, Giroud plays poorly.

As a striker it's understandably tougher to influence a game unless you have pace and the ability to dribble by players, at the highest level.

I don't think its a coincidence that when Arsenal play poorly, like they have previously against big teams, Giroud plays poorly.

As a striker it's understandably tougher to influence a game unless you have pace and the ability to dribble by players, at the highest level.

They have improved alot this season against the big teams though

They have improved alot this season against the big teams though

I'd only say 'a lot' because they were so bad previously, I still think they're fragile in big games.

This Seasons effort against City but I'd like to see more of it to say they've improved to a decent level.

Interestingly United have done best against the 'top' teams this Season.

Ok then he's better bar everyone than kane this season

I wasn't having a dig at you there, I'm just laughing at the fact people think Costa is better than him, put Giroud in that same Chelsea team and he'd be on 20+

Without a doubt the best centre forward in the EPL

Scored against man City, Liverpoo, Monaco in a a big game.

There isn't many better.

He's just as good as costa. Harry kane is having a freak season, need to see if he can repeat it next season. Girouds hold up is world class, heading top class, finishing becoming top class and lays on alot of goals for others aswell which I don't think many of the others do.

If he was fit all season he would be a good few goals ahead of Costa

Arsenal fans never fail to amuse.