Svensson signs for Caen...

Frankie

Caen : Svensson a signé

Rédaction Football365 - mercredi 27 juin 2007 - 09h59

Le défenseur central international suédois Karl Svensson a signé mardi soir un contrat de trois ans en faveur du SM Caen. Svensson, âgé de 23 ans, arrive des Glasgow Rangers. Il sera présenté mercredi matin.

Lundi soir en conférence de presse, Franck Dumas avait annoncé sans le vouloir l'arrivée imminente d'un défenseur suédois. Ce mystérieux défenseur central venu de Suède est le grand (1m89) Karl Svensson, international de 23 ans qui évoluait la saison dernière aux Glasgow Rangers.

Svensson, passé auparavant par l'IFK Göteborg, a signé un contrat de trois ans en faveur de Caen mardi soir. Il sera présenté officiellement ce mercredi en fin de matinée

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From freetranslation.com

The central Swedish international defender Karl Svensson signed Tuesday evening a contract of three years in favor of the SM Caen. Svensson, 23 years old, arrive from Glasgow Rangers. It will be presented Wednesday morning.

Monday evening in press conference, Franck Dumas had announced without wanting it the imminent arrival of a Swedish defender. This mysterious central defender come of Sweden is the big one (1m89) Karl Svensson, international of 23 years that evolved the last season to the Glasgow Rangers.

Svensson, passed beforehand by the ifk Göteborg, signed a contract of three years in favor of Caen Tuesday evening. It will be presented officially this Wednesday in morning end

We better have got more than a million.

Why?

We only paid around half that for him and considering he hardly set the place alight, I doubt we'll get much of a fee (if anything) for him...

Paid a fee of £600,000 which was his release clause not his market value. His wages for a year combined with the fee would come out at a million or just over I'd assume?

I don't think it makes good business sense to throw away a million quid, but I fully expect it!

Monday evening in press conference, Franck Dumas had announced without wanting it the imminent arrival of a Swedish defender.

Makes it sound like he just turned up on their doorstep.

Monday evening in press conference, Franck Dumas had announced without wanting it the imminent arrival of a Swedish defender.

Makes it sound like he just turned up on their doorstep.

hahaha :D

Caen have just been promoted to the top flight, reckon he'll struggle there too <cr>

We better have got more than a million.

Why?

We only paid around half that for him and considering he hardly set the place alight, I doubt we'll get much of a fee (if anything) for him...

I think he's a good prospect, well worth a few quid.

He's just not equipped to be a central defender in the SPL.

We got £18,000,000 for him.

Not bad imo.

:pipegreen:

more likely £18.000.000 = £18 ? :Edwinb2:

It still isn't bad either way. :lol:

I was hoping he had alot to offer in the future but really did look out his depth.

Showed no promise what so ever to cling on to.

Paid a fee of �600,000 which was his release clause not his market value. His wages for a year combined with the fee would come out at a million or just over I'd assume?

I don't think it makes good business sense to throw away a million quid, but I fully expect it!

Didn't realise that we had paid the clause and not a fee per se...

But because he's not featured much recently, despite some signs of improvement, I doubt we can expect to get much back for him. If we can recoup the fee, I'll be happy enough.

Unfortunately, previour transfers out such as Mladenovic, J-Rod and Bernard have shown getting any money for under-performing/fringe players isn't our forte.

Paid a fee of �600,000 which was his release clause not his market value. His wages for a year combined with the fee would come out at a million or just over I'd assume?

Didn't realise that we had paid the clause and not a fee per se...

But because he's not featured much recently, despite some signs of improvement, I doubt we can expect to get much back for him. If we can recoup the fee, I'll be happy enough.

Unfortunately, previour transfers out such as Mladenovic, J-Rod and Bernard have shown getting any money for under-performing/fringe players isn't our forte.

If we can be fooled by a few videos, how can those put together by Rangers TV not do the same job!