Graeme Smith confirmed and Beasley arrives in Glasgow...

Frankie

Good to see. Beasley might just be the best signing since Prso. Not AS good as Prso, but the best since him.

Great to be signing quality like that.

that will shut everybody up that keeps saying beasley wont sign... unless hes signing for them

Yeah, just see the news headlines tonight.

SDM is in hiding as furious Rangers fans have just found out that Beasley has flown into Glasgow to sign for Glasgow Celtic.

that will shut everybody up that keeps saying beasley wont sign... unless hes signing for them

SDM is in hiding as furious Rangers fans have just found out that Beasley has flown into Glasgow to sign for Glasgow Celtic.

if that did happen the riot police would have to be called out!

Don't know much about this GK, but I'm pleased with Beasley.

The GK, I think would have been on the verge of being Kilmarnock's number 1, he played most of last season because the current gk was injured.

He will be good competition for McGregor, and will be good cover if McGregor is injured or suspended.

if that did happen the riot police would have to be called out!

Is it just me? Maybe I,m reading too many Stephen King novels but when I read about the Naismith comedy of errors, I wonder if we are not playing Celtic for muppets. Consider the number of players Celtic have "stolen" from under our noses. I,m starting to think we never had any intention of signing them. We,ve just pretended to make a bid,tempt Celtic into making a bigger offer and then we loose interest. Celtic have now spent 8M according

to one source,and all they have to show for it is one italian and a busload of SPL strikers.