Cricket

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Got my trial on Thursday night. Albeit playing the indoor variety of the game..

Should be good to meet up with other cricket mad guys and see what plans if any they have for the upcoming Ashes series..and putting roots down apart from family and work..:thumbsup:

@TEFTONGSee if you get a game do you fancy bowling a few no balls my Stan James account is fucking empty.

8 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

@TEFTONG and @LiviGer Did both of you pick Gilchrist as wicketkeeper because there wasn't enough runs in your teams?

:mutley:

My side would be 500+ declared before the number 7 would be in! :lol:

See the man with the greatest name in the England side Jake Ball has sprained his ankle now? Possibly another bowler down. 

11 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

@TEFTONG and @LiviGer Did both of you pick Gilchrist as wicketkeeper because there wasn't enough runs in your teams?

:mutley:

I picked him because I loved his batting style and seemed the sort of team player every team would want..:p:

Plus my bowling attack wouldn't allow any team more than 170 runs in an innings..:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Australia to pick Tim Paine, Shaun Marsh, and Cameron Bancroft in the first test. 

Maxwell, Wade, and Renshaw dropped.

Barncroft and Warner to open then? 

Will be interesting to see if England go with Overton in the first test.

Looks like Ball is going to be fit for tomorrow. Think England will line up

1. Cook 2. Stoneman 3. Root 4. Vince 5. Malan 6. Bairstow 7. Moeen 8. Woakes 9. Broad 10. Ball 11. Anderson

I can see Root going in at 3 this series considering how vulnerable the battling line up looks. 

Anyone see the news about Broad getting hit by a stray golf ball when he was on the putting green on their day off? :lol: Probably some Aussie aiming for him!