Nicky Law, Of Course

Wee post match interview from Law. I kinda became distracted watching this though due to the amount of times he said "of course" Never noticed this before but i'd imagine that's all i'll ever notice anytime he's interviewed again! :)

Thought he played well today too.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9353-playing-with-confidence

I was badly hungover one day and was watching the news. Beckham was getting interviewed about some bullshit, lasted a couple minutes but counted him saying "ye know" 24 times at the end of sentences. It was weirding the fuck out of me out towards the end.

Another was that old fat striker that played for Kilmarnock, Paul Wright saw him get interviewed and without fail every question he started his answer with, "ooooh defineetttllyy". Fucking get it sorted!!

I was badly hungover one day and was watching the news. Beckham was getting interviewed about some bullshit, lasted a couple minutes but counted him saying "ye know" 24 times at the end of sentences. It was weirding the fuck out of me out towards the end.

Another was that old fat striker that played for Kilmarnock, Paul Wright saw him get interviewed and without fail every question he started his answer with, "ooooh defineetttllyy". Fucking get it sorted!!

The one that does my nut in is when somebody is asked a question and their reply is "Yea No" <cr> What the fuck is that supposed to mean? It's either Yes or fucking NO,so make your mind up :mad:

Does that happen in any other country apart from Australia? because I've never taken any notice in my recent travels abroad.