Lee Erwin

Yet you're defending that wee prick pushing him.... "he just wanted to shake hands and swap shirts" away you go fs.

He acted like a wee hard man and got put in his place, he clearly forgot what country he lives in.

You are missing the point totally.whatever Erwin said or did,i expect a Rangers player to shake an opponents hand at the end of the game, if there is malkie to be had ,do it off the park in the tunnel.How many times for example during their 9in a row,much as though i hate to credit them,Jimmy Johnstone came off the park having beaten us again,gave Greig a bit before handshakes were concluded.

who knows about punch ups, if there were any, they were out of sight and off the park. Gough, Bomber,Butcher,all the same.

Davie Weir and Cuellar,in the tunnel at parkhead,not on the park behaving like a spoilt bastard.

Its no me that drew the comparison with some of the greats of our club,another poster did that.you pull that jersey on, you are supposed to honour its history and tradition of sportsmanship while on the pitch,as soon as you are on the red ash,sort it out.

on a day when nobody in a blue jersey did anything that would indicate they cared about Rangers,for me,whether Erwin was giving him loads walkin off the pitch,shake his hand and sort it out later.McCall and Barracloughare on ssn now, neither defending their players actions, both have condoned them.

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They would have shook hands and got the cunt in the tunnel instead.i cannot believe the defence of moshnis actions ,after all, this is the same guy who offered supporters in the main stand out at ibrox coming off at half time no that long ago.fuckin punchin and kickin an opponent in full view of the watching world,after the game?fuck sake man come on.shake hands, then batter the cunt in the tunnel.

On a day when the performance on the park was below unacceptable,what he did was inexcusable. i dont expect Rangers players to behave like that .i would have respected him more if he had kicked him up into the air during the game and seen red.that would have shown me he was hurting and gave a fuck and had some pride, not telling somebody to fuck off then going all fuckin pavement dancer on him.

back to your point about the legends you mentioned,who played against far higher class of wind up merchants in their careers.look back and see if they ever did what moshni did today.

I think not.

No Surrender

Rab

Aye well, we will need to agree to disagree then.

The boy acted like a cunt and got a sore face for it. It's what any of us would have done under the circumstances.

Aye well, we will need to agree to disagree then.

The boy acted like a cunt and got a sore face for it. It's what any of us would have done under the circumstances.

Are me and you gonnae be fightin motherfuckers Beast?or are we both going to agree that the face was due but not where it was dished out?Come on baby.you know it makes sense.i will sell you a motor.nudge nudge wink wink.

No Surrender

Rab

Are me and you gonnae be fightin motherfuckers Beast?or are we both going to agree that the face was due but not where it was dished out?Come on baby.you know it makes sense.i will sell you a motor.nudge nudge wink wink.

No Surrender

Rab

You've completely lost me man. I've no idea what you are saying.

You are missing the point totally.whatever Erwin said or did,i expect a Rangers player to shake an opponents hand at the end of the game, if there is malkie to be had ,do it off the park in the tunnel.How many times for example during their 9in a row,much as though i hate to credit them,Jimmy Johnstone came off the park having beaten us again,gave Greig a bit before handshakes were concluded.

who knows about punch ups, if there were any, they were out of sight and off the park. Gough, Bomber,Butcher,all the same.

Davie Weir and Cuellar,in the tunnel at parkhead,not on the park behaving like a spoilt bastard.

Its no me that drew the comparison with some of the greats of our club,another poster did that.you pull that jersey on, you are supposed to honour its history and tradition of sportsmanship while on the pitch,as soon as you are on the red ash,sort it out.

on a day when nobody in a blue jersey did anything that would indicate they cared about Rangers,for me,whether Erwin was giving him loads walkin off the pitch,shake his hand and sort it out later.McCall and Barracloughare on ssn now, neither defending their players actions, both have condoned them.

No Surrender

Rab

Good point made mate. I'm in agreement. He should have done what he did away from the cameras. Big guys got passion but he's a fuckin liability. We'd still have got fucked for it either way though with the one sided media in Scotland. Fuck this in fighting it's naw the Rangers way

It makes me laugh that Rangers supporters are prepared to believe Erwin and the media about this handshake when they have only Erwin's word on this.

The guy on Sportscene had Moshni blamed 100% for the Motherwell fans invading the park he said "he incited a near riot as the fans dame on the park after the punch" even though you could see the fans already running towards the Rangers fans in the pictures before the punch.

You've completely lost me man. I've no idea what you are saying.

Good that was the plan my fellow bear.the truth of it all is, this season of abject shite football and behaviour is over.

Dave King and Paul Murray swept into Ibrox on white chargers King Billy would have been jealous of.Well its time to put the grand plan forward,the 20 million as a minimum promised investment,pay ashley his 5 million, new management team and a whole new football team, that can not only go up as champions,but prosper in the top league.

Regardless if moshni had given Erwin the 1 inch punch today,no matter what league we were in after the final whistle, at last ,this is it.

King must deliver, or all those who missed out on watching the team every week last season,did so in vain.

Ive never asked anything of Rangers apart from total commitment and a wee bit of guile on the park,some class.

But after watching that pish most weeks for 3 years, i am demanding investment and a plan of action for signing young talent and getting boys on a conveyor belt through Auchenhowie,then i will be satisfied that after years of various boards fucking us supporters over,they will meet my demands as a Rangers supporter and the standards i expect.

No Surrender

Rab

Good that was the plan my fellow bear.the truth of it all is, this season of abject shite football and behaviour is over.

Dave King and Paul Murray swept into Ibrox on white chargers King Billy would have been jealous of.Well its time to put the grand plan forward,the 20 million as a minimum promised investment,pay ashley his 5 million, new management team and a whole new football team, that can not only go up as champions,but prosper in the top league.

Regardless if moshni had given Erwin the 1 inch punch today,no matter what league we were in after the final whistle, at last ,this is it.

King must deliver, or all those who missed out on watching the team every week last season,did so in vain.

Ive never asked anything of Rangers apart from total commitment and a wee bit of guile on the park,some class.

But after watching that pish most weeks for 3 years, i am demanding investment and a plan of action for signing young talent and getting boys on a conveyor belt through Auchenhowie,then i will be satisfied that after years of various boards fucking us supporters over,they will meet my demands as a Rangers supporter and the standards i expect.

No Surrender

Rab

I hope you are right Rab.

Historically I'm no fan of King or Murray. I think they've both been up to their arses in all kinds of dirty tricks and using so called fans who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

But. If they pony up now. If they invest the money we need and make the right decisions about the club then I will be the first to stand up and say I was wrong.

If they don't they will be absolutely fucking crucified and rightly so.

WATP mate.

I hope you are right Rab.

Historically I'm no fan of King or Murray. I think they've both been up to their arses in all kinds of dirty tricks and using so called fans who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

But. If they pony up now. If they invest the money we need and make the right decisions about the club then I will be the first to stand up and say I was wrong.

If they don't they will be absolutely fucking crucified and rightly so.

WATP mate.

Me neither mate, between me and you im not confident,probably not as confident as an educated skeptic like yersel.mate you dont know what its like livin away from glasgow.i rely on people in the know like yersel ,even if it turns out your wrong in the end, i know that the argument you put forward is honest and true to yourself,and that even without perhaps any real influence on outcomes at Ibrox,yours and a few others major posts are like a gospel for me.

Between all of you i get the jist of it all so when i come to Ibrox once a month, im not out of place and i can hold my own in any argument.

Most of that is down to a few people like yourself mate.got my legends on here too.for me ,its a great mix of folk,we all want whats best,but everybodys views vary.and we argue like fuck.

But ,never underestimate what this board and the characters on it bring to those in farflung places.

Guess what im trying to say mate is that i will always respect your views and enjoy your posts,and as they are about the thing i have truly loved all of my life, then that is the highest compliment i can pay anyone.

We Are Down, But Not Out

See Ye Brother

No Surrender

Rab