Can't Sleep

All sorts of shite going through my mind just now.

Struggling to sleep, constantly looking back with disgust at the way things have turned out. McCall did a decent job with what he had, but it wasn't to be. We'll go again. Thanks for your efforts Stu.

As for yesterday, Moshni has got himself in bother and I really regret that, as I think, on his day, there's more ability in there than he gets credit for. But he's being hung out to dry massively, he shouldn't have reacted but he's fucking human. Id be straight up the tunnel, looking to get away from gloating cunts, and the second some smarmy prick gives me jip and a push in the back id floor the cunt. Hope moshni gets a ban and sees it out, he deserves a ban, but I defy anyone not to react that way, especially after being ragdolled by Motherwell, Scotland's averagely averagest of average teams. But they deserved it - can't grudge them the win.

Can't really see anyone in this team staying on, depending on who comes in. But I'd keep Murdoch, Mcgregor, shiels, Zal, Walsh and miller, probably McKay too (tu) Zals a push but he's had a few decent games. Kings got one hell of a Job here, a shit load of money is needed or another three or four years of tweaking and tinkering with squads and managers before we become a decent outfit. A distant memory are the days when we'd be organised and reliable.

The thing that really fucks me off more than anything else, the thing that's stopping me sleeping is the fact that Motherwell, Hibs, hearts and every other team bar a few are all taking great delight in beating rangers when we've been stripped of fucking everything, theres a real desire to see us fumble our way into oblivion by most clubs and their fans, yet when they win they think it's a fantastic achievement, we are SHIT. We know we are shit. And that's a direct result of being forced to languish in the lower leagues, a club our size with the infrastructure it has, being forced, blackmailed and having money withheld to play in the bottom league, why is that a achievement, they've turned their backs on us as a club, ignored and downright blamed us for the plight that is Scottish football and as a result, we've let our standards drop considerably, and yet they still take great pride in beating us, as if it's a achievement, we're wounded and have been for some time and these small time clubs have been forced to watch us pump them for years, they finally get to beat us with ease and they think they've done it on merit. They've the biggest red neck I've seen, I'm sick of it tbh, and tomorrow the press, fans forums will be awash with Moshni punching someone, rangers games marred with pitch invasions etc. It's a joke and up until these last few years, I genuinly had no quarrel with any club, bar the tims. And as soon as we were floundering, they've all come out of the woodwork. Sick of it tbh.

I'm up in 4 hours for work. Fucking depressing

Gave you a sympathetic "like" mate.

Lot of truth in your post. Feeling much the same.

Bastards tore us apart, nothing to do with football, and still looking to give out more. Very angry the now. Am so looking forward to taking our revenge on them.

Gave you a sympathetic "like" mate.

Lot of truth in your post. Feeling much the same.

Bastards tore us apart, nothing to do with football, and still looking to give out more. Very angry the now. Am so looking forward to taking our revenge on them.

(tu) the pity like is appreciated mate.

Needed to get a rant off my chest. Sitting on the couch pretty devastated tbh.

And you're right, we've bended over backwards, took it every way and we're still getting it. And it's because they can't play us at football, so they knock us down, rip the club to bits and we're left with the pieces. And they still gloat like they've played us off the park on merit. Annoys the fuck outta me

We have been stuffed by Motherwell. By Motherwell. A team that could never aspire to anything more than a respectable defeat to us. I’m not surprised you can’t sleep. There are many to blame, the laughingly termed managers (one in particular) we’ve suffered from, the dross he bought in, the various Boards up to and including the present, the institutional bias against Rangers in Scotland, the media and the SFA/SPFL, and the factionalism amongst the fans driven by those looking for their own advantage. And oh yes the football is about the worst I’ve ever seen us play. If you have valium please pass them around because there’s a lot of us finding it difficult to get to sleep tonight.

Keep shiels,zal,and Miller!!! I think the lack of sleep is getting to you

Bleh. Zaliukas is a poor, poor player in my opinion -- physically weak and technically poor.

In fact, I'd say that all of the "go to" central defenders at the club -- i.e., Zaliukas, McGregor, McCulloch and Moshni -- all have glaring weaknesses in their games.

I'm a little bit contrarian in that I actually prefer Moshni out of all of them -- I think he is technically and physically better. However, sadly, he's also a lunatic who cannot focus in matches, and according to McCall, he is moving on.

Whatever happens, let's hope that area is strengthened.