This Is For The Twat That Slapped Mohsni............

cringeworthy post. Moshni is a bloody idiot - a shite footballer who has done zero for us in his time here, and leaves this crap as his most significant contribution.

all these people on here gloryfying that useless bastard make me sick. we are rangers a great club with honour dignity and pride no player of ours should ever do what that big idiot did yesterday all he does is bring shame on our great club good riddance to you a crap player as well and another part of mcoists legacy

all these people on here gloryfying that useless bastard make me sick. we are rangers a great club with honour dignity and pride no player of ours should ever do what that big idiot did yesterday all he does is bring shame on our great club good riddance to you a crap player as well and another part of mcoists legacy

And breathe

Aye that much honour dignity and pride we have convicted criminals in the boardroom.