Big Mosh

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, from the other players....

Back up is for computers and SWAT teams. Not fisty cuffs with a couple of fanny's after a match.

Honestly half the shit on here about being glad Moshni punched Erwin is cringe-worthy. Hardly fits with a family image the club is working hard to achieve with morons like that. Aye the season was shite. Aye the result was shite. Aye Erwin was a shite. But punching the fucker? Have a word. It was Fir Park, not HMP Eastwood Park.

Back up is for computers and SWAT teams. Not fisty cuffs with a couple of fanny's after a match.

Honestly half the shit on here about being glad Moshni punched Erwin is cringe-worthy. Hardly fits with a family image the club is working hard to achieve with morons like that. Aye the season was shite. Aye the result was shite. Aye Erwin was a shite. But punching the fucker? Have a word. It was Fir Park, not HMP Eastwood Park.

What a complete bender you are, about as strong as a Bell punch.

If anything is cringe worthy it's this type of weak minded shite.

Check the cunt with the terry hurlock name greeting like a fanny typing like a poof your a fucking disgrace to that mans name ya tool. Go change that name right now before big terru finds oot yer using it and goes on moshni on you .

*you're.

You've done it now!

Ill pm you soon for a meet up, internet fight rules, bring your own keyboard.

Not for me san. Tuesday night is dogging night.

YOU'RE an arsehole is that better. ?

I would prefer if you used the sentence case, but it's a better effort given your educational standards.

You actually typed two sentences, but combined them ineffectively. You also has a full stop at the end of a question. Unfortunately you left a space after this and then a question mark. The full stop and the space is not necessary. A simple question mark will do.

'You're an arsehole. Is that better?'

Kind regards,

Terry

Not for me san. Tuesday night is dogging night.

I would prefer if you used the sentence case, but it's a better effort given your educational standards.

You actually typed two sentences, but combined them ineffectively. You also has a full stop at the end of a question. Unfortunately you left a space after this and then a question mark. The full stop and the space is not necessary. A simple question mark will do.

'You're an arsehole. Is that better?'

Kind regards,

Terry

Fucked it geezer. "You also has a full stop..." should be "You also have.."

People in glass houses and all that.

Fuck yer education I got kicked out 2 schools for fighting arseholes like yourself who ran and grassed me up after they thought they could take me bit like erwin done . Didn't stop me owning my own house 5 bedrooms converted loft and a 35 grand car . Illiteracy rocks when u can plaster walls for a living lots of homers which means tax free cash in hand .n Now go and change that name you embracing handwringing cunt

Fuck yer education I got kicked out 2 schools for fighting arseholes like yourself who ran and grassed me up after they thought they could take me bit like erwin done . Didn't stop me owning my own house 5 bedrooms converted loft and a 35 grand car . Illiteracy rocks when u can plaster walls for a living lots of homers which means tax free cash in hand .n Now go and change that name you embracing handwringing cunt

How does that make you feel?

QUESTION BEARS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHEN THE BIG MAN DONE THE DAMAGE,,,,, AND THEN [HE] GOT SURRONDED BY THE WELL PLAYERS AND OFFICALS,,,,WHERE THE FUCK WAS HIS BACK UP,,,,,

Danny Dyer is a dick stop pumping his posters

:lol:

What a rocket

Terry Hurlock as you avatar you should just have Frank Spencer.

How much to do my living room roof ? Horrible artex on it the now. (tu)