Where Is The Great David Holmes ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I saw him was in a builders yard in stenhousemuir getting materials for a project he was involved in.

At least 10 years ago.

Think he was in the building game before he was involved with Rangers.

I could probably find out if anybody really interested as a family friends brother, used to be a director, or investor at Rangers at that time, and was involved in said project, as I was working on it.

Probably relaxing i'd imagine now.

Still can be found in and around Falkirk area (Dutch inn, Barrhead Trave etcl) often pass him in the High street wishing like fk he would have still been in charge even if he`s an out an out Bairns fan he did all right by us.He is still very much the quiet humble gentleman he has always been have time for everyone

Not so far away, then.

I'd something at the back of my mind that he'd been a Falkirk fan, as much as the geography?

Your dad was in good company!

(tu)

Think he was a falkirk fan to start with (could be wrong) but like anyone who had anything to do with us, your then a Gers fan for life.

He was largely overlooked during the years of murray spin but hopefully in the fullness of time he will have his rightful place in our history

Agree mate but after last few years ,you would have thought it would be a good chance to do something while he is alive .They done something for Dave white ,former Manager .Why not this man who helped changed our history in such a tremendous way .