Rob Kiernan Signs

Everything you've said in your original point is very much hypothetical though. What I see is that we've signed a young decent CB who was being chased by Championship standard teams, which in my mind is way and above the current level of the SPL and we've got him for at least this season in the championship and our first season back at the top - granted he's not signed for longer, but we are where we are. Not sure we can be too picky when it comes to signing players given our league, the timings until the first game, our budget and our current squad depth.

Of course it's hypothetical. What else can it be? It's hypothetical in the sense of analysing the possibilities (and recognising them as that alone) based on the evidence you are given, rather than imagined evidence you are not given.

All of the rest of your post, yes, that's all fine and well, and I accept it to an extent because there are other things to think about at the moment, but it's the larger vision I'm talking about. I'd like to see evidence of intent. I'm trying to learn from the mistake of seeing results and accepting that it's fine until we start losing or short termism.

Even considering our time constrained position, I'd expect some recognition in the future to be shown in signings and contracts. We shall see...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic