Rob Kiernan Signs

It's bloody exciting mate, first time in a long time I have genuinely been excited about us. Long may it continue.

I just think it's great to be talking football again, and not arguing in B+F forum.

Me too! I can't wait to buy my ST when they go on general sale!

The past 3 years have been doom and gloom and since Warburton came in the forum has become a much nicer place to be! Long may it continue

:uk:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited about this, two centre backs who are comfortable with the ball at their feet. Now all we need is a decent rightback with a good engine and who can cross a ball and our defence is sorted.

Not until we get a goalkeeper who can boss his own six-yard box !!

2 years is a fairly cautious deal, I wonder which party wanted that.

probably both to be honest mate - the boy has had a few injuries I believe and if by some chance we don't get promoted he may not want to stick around too long so probably a wee bit of caution on both parts but still a level of commitment at the same time

Don't know much about him but Warburton rates him highly, good enough for me. Reading a bit about him there and apparently covered in midfield for Brentford for a number of games, also captained ROI at under 21 level

Agent Scotland twitter says it's 2 with option of 3rd year depending on clauses (appearances presumably). Same wage as Wilson (8k) but also claims if Kiernan triggers his third year he gets a 75% (6k) wage rise which takes him to 14k a week.

Not sure how accurate Agent Scotland tends to be.

Agent Scotland twitter says it's 2 with option of 3rd year depending on clauses (appearances presumably). Same wage as Wilson (8k) but also claims if Kiernan triggers his third year he gets a 75% (6k) wage rise which takes him to 14k a week.

Not sure how accurate Agent Scotland tends to be.

I canny see wilson being on 8k.

Two young centre halfs in the door first! can't really argue with that.

It will be the player that wants the two year deal as he will be looking to get a move to a club in the EPL depending on how good he is mind you as most know nothing about him, can only be a win win if he does a job for 2 years then we sell him on to make a decent bit of profit!

Excited about this, two centre backs who are comfortable with the ball at their feet. Now all we need is a decent rightback with a good engine and who can cross a ball and our defence is sorted.

Yeah, one that can miss the man in the cross and hit him in the tackle, instead of the other way round.

Two young centre halfs in the door first! can't really argue with that.

It will be the player that wants the two year deal as he will be looking to get a move to a club in the EPL depending on how good he is mind you as most know nothing about him, can only be a win win if he does a job for 2 years then we sell him on to make a decent bit of profit!

I reckon it may hinge on whether we are playing in Europe in his third season.