Rob Kiernan Signs

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it him who went to Pescari?

And welcome Rob now don't fuck up and actually be a good defender SDOW having a place on our management team means keep your head down listen and learn and he may well make you a Rangers legend

Went back to Sweden with Helsingborgs then moved on to Nantes.

Pretty sure it was Weiss who ended up at Pescara.

2 year deal. Unusual for someone his age.

Yeah. I thought the idea was to bring players in and develop them. 2 years doesn't really let you do that and gain any great advantage from it.

Strange. Especially when we're paying a fee.

Think we all know that he's putting himself in the shop window for the EPL

Win win

We get a good player and a final transfer few a d he gets to play with a massive club like ours and win a move to the best league for ££££

McCoist brought in Wallace, Goian, and Bocanegra as his first signing. I think Ortiz could even be classed as a RB too.

Goian looked a decent footballer to begin with, he then decided to hoof at every opportunity.

Nice one.

I do like how we're going from having a squad full of cowards (bar a small few obviously) and replacing them with not only younger, more technically gifted players but also leaders.

Danny Wilson has just captained Hearts to the Championship title, Robbie Kiernan has captained ROI U19's, U21's, and I believe Warburton made him a captain at Watford (unsure of the age group), and we have all heard of John Eustace's leadership credentials, captaining Watford and Derby.

My concern is that the players we bring in,will they be strong enough mentally, the weight of the badge on that shirt will get heavier the longer we remain where we are, they will also have to be thick skinned - they will suffer abuse like they have never heard before in their lives if they don't do the business.

It takes a special player to adapt to the fact that We as supporters demand to win every game, and to do so by a comfortable margin.

Wilson knows the score, as does SDOW I just hope that they can lead the others. show them what it is like to play for a really big club.

Here's hoping

Nice one.

I do like how we're going from having a squad full of cowards (bar a small few obviously) and replacing them with not only younger, more technically gifted players but also leaders.

Danny Wilson has just captained Hearts to the Championship title, Robbie Kiernan has captained ROI U19's, U21's, and I believe Warburton made him a captain at Watford (unsure of the age group), and we have all heard of John Eustace's leadership credentials, captaining Watford and Derby.

It's bloody exciting mate, first time in a long time I have genuinely been excited about us. Long may it continue.

I just think it's great to be talking football again, and not arguing in B+F forum.