Season Ticket Renewal Deadline - Confused?

Went to ticket office yesterday and renewed. Then went to argyle house for lunch. First time in restaurant absolutely brilliant. Good food good service lovely surroundings and view of the pitch. Great to be a bear.

get paid on the 30th. Do we have until 6pm 7pm, to renew on the last day of deadline?

Check the official website why don't I. :)

The Ticket Hotline is open Monday to Sunday 9am to 9pm.

Rangers Ticket Centre is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9am to 5pm, Thursday 9am to 6pm and Saturday (non match days) 10am to 2pm. The Ticket Centre is closed on a Sunday.

I did not have a season ticket last year but would like one this season when can I buy one?

Season tickets will be available for sale from early July. If you wish to join the waiting list and be contacted when season tickets are on sale please either Email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk or contact Supporter Services on 0871 702 1972 (option 8, calls cost 10ppm plus network extras)

Went to ticket office yesterday and renewed. Then went to argyle house for lunch. First time in restaurant absolutely brilliant. Good food good service lovely surroundings and view of the pitch. Great to be a bear.

As Monday is the first day of my holidays that's a cracking idea to kick it off. (tu)

It's the 30th for renewals - you should have got another text apologising for the date.

I renewed my 3 today - although I did request a move to Sandy Jardine.

How did you go about requesting a move? Looking to get a switch for me and my nephew.