alcohol at ibrox

Yes, it should be a nice earner.

There will be a few who spoil it, but what can you do.

Yeah. the first season where the fans actions can get us relegated. Let's liqour them up!

It already happens in parts of the grounds - and now with all seater stadia and cctv we should be able to identify trouble-makers early - i dont see why not

(edit: CCTV is blind to the throwing of cigarette lighters and pound coins at referees but advances in technology may rectify this)

It already happens in parts of the grounds - and now with all seater stadia and cctv we should be able to identify trouble-makers early - i dont see why not

(edit: CCTV is blind to the throwing of cigarette lighters and pound coins at referees but advances in technology may rectify this)

Nice edit JR

Yes, it should be a nice earner.

There will be a few who spoil it, but what can you do.

Yeah. the first season where the fans actions can get us relegated. Let's liqour them up!

Aye, because Ibrox selling us all a few pints is basiclly lining up the chorus for The Billy Boys...

What difference does it make ? If people want to get pished at the football they can easily drink before they go, and I know people who even sneak drink into the games.

Why not let the Club take the money that the local boozers and corner shops are getting ?

I make no apology for this but uz guyz seem to get very vocal with the songs some done like when we have had a bevvy so give us it now...yee ha :classier_than_pipeguy: :beer1:

I always have a drink before the game........sometimes it's the only way to get through the dross you see.

I'm old enough to remember drinking at the games but it's a totally different situation now than 27 years ago so yes bring it back...plastic cups that can only be drank when down at the kiosks would be a good start.

I was at the 1980 cup final and it wasn't the selling of drink at the game that was the problem it was the bottles of LD and Buckie that were taken in.

I always have a drink before the game........sometimes it's the only way to get through the dross you see.

I'm old enough to remember drinking at the games but it's a totally different situation now than 27 years ago so yes bring it back...plastic cups that can only be drank when down at the kiosks would be a good start.

I was at the 1980 cup final and it wasn't the selling of drink at the game that was the problem it was the bottles of LD and Buckie that were taken in.

I have never saw bevvy sold at any fitba ground in Scotland so I dont know whit they are aw gibberin aboot....we used to take in our usual 2 dozen cans and 4 bottles a ELd :classier_than_pipeguy:

As long as they dont sell it tae the scum when they come to Ibrox then nae bother, I was totally against us selling them snacks when they came to Ibrox....in fact dont even give the scumbags tickets :pipegreen:

5 quid a pint for them and 15 quid deposit fur the plastic tumbler that would sort the beggars oot :classier_than_pipeguy:

I widnae let them in the grun.

Did anyone see the mess a Rugby Park after they won the league........5000 broken or missing seats,did anyone see that in the Rhecord.NAW!!!!!

If it had been us then it's "bigoted Rangers hooligans disgrace club again" all over the front pages.

5 quid a pint for them and 15 quid deposit fur the plastic tumbler that would sort the beggars oot :classier_than_pipeguy:

Well done FISH that's given SMD an idea now and they will probably charge us those prices!

Can you imagine the fun if we do allow drinking at the games.

You'll be up in down every 5 minutes to let the slack bladder loyal in and out of the row.

:rolleyes:

Well done FISH that's given SMD an idea now and they will probably charge us those prices!

Can you imagine the fun if we do allow drinking at the games.

You'll be up in down every 5 minutes to let the slack bladder loyal in and out of the row.

:rolleyes:

Just pesh oan some ersehole next tae ye who objects tae the billy boys :piss: