Rst Response To Phil Macgiollabhain's Blog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eskbank, can I ask why the RST didn't just publish their correspondence with the Belfast Telegraph and put it to bed definitively?

It's not in our nature to publish confidential emails but if we need to publish our correspondence then we will.

The crux of the matter is that we never claimed to have spoken to the editor of the Belfast Telegraph. We spoke to another, more relevant to the story, employee.

It's not in our nature to publish confidential emails but if we need to publish our correspondence then we will.

The crux of the matter is that we never claimed to have spoken to the editor of the Belfast Telegraph. We spoke to another, more relevant to the story, employee.

Your mates were publishing emails on FF between Bears at the weekend. If you would spend as much time attacking Bheasts as you do Rangers fans, your groups would be better thought of.

Cheers mate. I'm just anticipating the next round of 'he says, she says' and expect it'll likely come to having to publish them anyway.

:lol:

I wasn't talking about you...

:shifty:

I was just keeping you up to date. Good statement though.

As I said previously, attack bheasts and you will be backed by all Bears. Naming Bears and smearing Bears and you get it full on

Good statement and hopefully the Belfast 'proper' paper and the Irish NUJ will see this arse for what he is, an arse. Then he can be kicked out of all relevant journo organisations and blog away in his usual bitter, hating, small minded manner he's used to.

I was just keeping you up to date. Good statement though.

As I said previously, attack bheasts and you will be backed by all Bears. Naming Bears and smearing Bears and you get it full on

You might want to start in the b&f section then...Plenty smearing of bears going on there.