Know Thy Enemy

D'Artagnan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not defending the club. You are creating artificial scenarios generated within an entirely solipsistic world and then positing a pseudo rational counter argument. It is the runaway trolley thought experiment gone mad. What in fact you do is a dig a hole, push Rangers into it, and then ask for thanks for offering to pull us out again.

From the ridiculous to the sublime.

In terms of the runaway trolley problem, I think most of us would prefer to stop the trolley using the fat villain variant.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but (though I could be wrong) I'm pretty sure upon reflection young William would change his description of Filth Multi-Names as this republican Rangers-hating scum-bucket should be attacked (metaphorically-speaking, naturally, officer) on site.

Philth is a maggot.

End of.

I think one of the problems is maybe that he resides in the rhepublic, but I am sure there must be some way of shutting off his oxygen in the UK. I am also sure that this will also be quite difficult and expensive, but the will and the lead has to come from the Club. I just don't know if they consider him a serious threat or not.

I just think the guy is an attention seeking sectarian loon ball.

UK law can apply to foreign nationals whether they are suing someone in the UK or being sued themselves. A defendant who loses a defamation action is likely to have to meet the legal bill of both sides. It would begger him, but barely dent the club. I would have thought DK would be watching this guy like a hawk given some of the stuff he has said about DK.

Good too see duncan disorderly using my prefered name of gobble giver for the failed social worker /journalist if everyone that has to type about him types that I am in no doubt it will catch on like wild fire. I tend to put (phil the) gobblegiver if I'm referring to that rancid cunt . Heres hoping it catches on as I am in no doubt it will annoy the fuck right out of him seeing it splashed all over the net anytime hes reading what ppl are saying about him .

The problem with that question Dan is that it requires a level of consistency in it's application - should we open that question out to all who blog on matters Rangers and examine any gratuities received in respect of such blogs ?

To me the factions are pretty clear - whether any of the various writers blogging on behalf of this or that camp receive any kind of reward, to me, is irelevant- what is important however is whether the content of the respective blogs are truthful.

Sorry d'art but as soon as you choose a camp you lose your objectivety and no longer appeal to the masses imo. Maybe McMurdo couldn't be accused of lying but his agenda prevents him from acting in Rangers best interests and he becomes less relevant. I don't want to seem sycophantic but I honestly respect your opinion more than any other in the Rangers community as you've always come across as a person who not only has great knowledge of all things Rangers but also puts Rangers First with no agenda, some things which McMurdo has lost along the way as he puts blog hits before credibility.

Good too see duncan disorderly using my prefered name of gobble giver for the failed social worker /journalist if everyone that has to type about him types that I am in no doubt it will catch on like wild fire. I tend to put (phil the) gobblegiver if I'm referring to that rancid cunt . Heres hoping it catches on as I am in no doubt it will annoy the fuck right out of him seeing it splashed all over the net anytime hes reading what ppl are saying about him .

Trying_e62d8d_2208032.jpg

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but (though I could be wrong) I'm pretty sure upon reflection young William would change his description of Filth Multi-Names as this republican Rangers-hating scum-bucket should be attacked (metaphorically-speaking, naturally, officer) on site.

Philth is a maggot.

End of.

Nobody has had a go at Multi Names more than me. Check my backlist.

But the reality is that he has no credibility and we have bigger things to contend with than this Irish fairy tale teller.

I have no issue with Phil because I don't read him orthink about him. That was my meaning and I think D'Art is well aware of that.

If I did consider Phil a serious threat my instincts as a bear would be to defend the club. But D'Art does not agree with Rangers fans defending Rangers.

But the reality is that he has no credibility and we have bigger things to contend with than this Irish fairy tale teller.

I have no issue with Phil because I don't read him orthink about him. That was my meaning and I think D'Art is well aware of that.

If I did consider Phil a serious threat my instincts as a bear would be to defend the club. But D'Art does not agree with Rangers fans defending Rangers.

You know exactly what D'Art said, meant and has discussed throughout this thread.

Your attempts to continue to stoke controversy in your other sites by attacking a bear in such a way only continue to undermine any remaining credibility you have. You should be thoroughly ashamed of what you have done in that blog, and I hope you have enjoyed the bit of limelight that you and your acolytes have created for you over the last week because you have ensured that over the short, medium and long-term that you will only be seen as an embarrassing irrelevance.

Have you even noticed how many of those in RM who would naturally support your agenda have turned against you in the last 48 hours? How many people have seen you, RSL, ninjaman or whoever for what you truly are, and what you are trying to do?

It is going to be really tough for you very soon Bill, because you are only going to be ignored - and no doubt this will lead to louder and louder squealing from you and more and more controversial blogs to try and get yourself the attention that you clearly crave.

Good luck with all that, you have royally screwed up this week.

You know exactly what D'Art said, meant and has discussed throughout this thread.

Your attempts to continue to stoke controversy in your other sites by attacking a bear in such a way only continue to undermine any remaining credibility you have. You should be thoroughly ashamed of what you have done in that blog, and I hope you have enjoyed the bit of limelight that you and your acolytes have created for you over the last week because you have ensured that over the short, medium and long-term that you will only be seen as an embarrassing irrelevance.

Have you even noticed how many of those in RM who would naturally support your agenda have turned against you in the last 48 hours? How many people have seen you, RSL, ninjaman or whoever for what you truly are, and what you are trying to do?

It is going to be really tough for you very soon Bill, because you are only going to be ignored - and no doubt this will lead to louder and louder squealing from you and more and more controversial blogs to try and get yourself the attention that you clearly crave.

LB

As you correctly allude to - of course he knows what I mean.

Notwithstanding the explanations and rationale provided in this thread, the link to the original article which called upon the board to defend the club (a request I have made via blogs many, many times to various custodians) and the John Allan quote from the original article I used, and have quoted on numerous occasions -

"May all who look upon the old club with a friendly eye stand prepared, by precept and example, to protect its interests and its good name.”

And of course the various blogs over the years defending both club and support.

But none of that matters when you have made a monumental faux pas and need to deflect.

There is a considerable irony, which I wont go into, in him telling me to "tell it to the VB's".

He knows no shame.

As long as I have you commenting on several threads several times, LB, I won't be ignored.

Absolute bollocks, i'm sure you are well aware of that Cunt calling Rangers fans the Klan, or referring to us as Stalag Sevco, just as i'm 100% you would have read the incubator. I'm also sure you are are very aware, indeed, i'll bet more than most considering both your connections, that his every waking hour is spent trying to damage Rangers and Protestants.

To quote someone from your avoidance of doubt (dig a bigger hole thread) - I can't believe there's a Rangers fan on the planet who doesn't have an issue with Phil. It's simply not possible.

It's also very refershing to see members on here who in the past would maybe have sided with or backed you, seem to be obviously and quite rightly disgusted with you and your treacherous little gang. It reminds me of when the then Board, your direct or indirect paymasters, tried to use Ibrox. A watershed moment if you like.

Also funny to watch you try and wriggle out of it, but dig a deeper hole. You would have thought from previous experience, you'd have known better than to try your usual deceive and muddy the waters tactics with D'Art and what he writes, considering how he has schooled you before. But desperate men try desperate things i suppose.

No integrity, no morals, no shame and despised by the vast majority of the Rangers support.

I mean, even the likes of ill Phil and other Rangers haters must laugh their balls off at you, the way you can be bought and manipulated. It's nothing to be proud of, having the taigs following and lapping up your blogs, but obviously the hits they give you are the main thing for you, your integrity comes a poor second.

As mentioned earlier, you know no shame!

As long as I have you commenting on several threads several times, LB, I won't be ignored.

What can I say, you had a semblance of relevance before? I just wanted to be polite and let you know why I was going to be out of any such discussions with you in future, this is my last one dude, have a nice life.

What can I say, you had a semblance of relevance before? I just wanted to be polite and let you know why I was going to be out of any such discussions with you in future, this is my last one dude, have a nice life.

One down.

At least you are taking my advice.

Absolute bollocks, i'm sure you are well aware of that Cunt calling Rangers fans the Klan, or referring to us as Stalag Sevco, just as i'm 100% you would have read the incubator. I'm also sure you are are very aware, indeed, i'll bet more than most considering both your connections, that his every waking hour is spent trying to damage Rangers and Protestants.

To quote someone from your avoidance of doubt (dig a bigger hole thread) - I can't believe there's a Rangers fan on the planet who doesn't have an issue with Phil. It's simply not possible.

It's also very refershing to see members on here who in the past would maybe have sided with or backed you, seem to be obviously and quite rightly disgusted with you and your treacherous little gang. It reminds me of when the then Board, your direct or indirect paymasters, tried to use Ibrox. A watershed moment if you like.

Also funny to watch you try and wriggle out of it, but dig a deeper hole. You would have thought from previous experience, you'd have known better than to try your usual deceive and muddy the waters tactics with D'Art and what he writes, considering how he has schooled you before. But desperate men try desperate things i suppose.

No integrity, no morals, no shame and despised by the vast majority of the Rangers support.

I mean, even the likes of ill Phil and other Rangers haters must laugh their balls off at you, the way you can be bought and manipulated. It's nothing to be proud of, having the taigs following and lapping up your blogs, but obviously the hits they give you are the main thing for you, your integrity comes a poor second.

As mentioned earlier, you know no shame!

Do you include your hero Dave King who gave him an interview and legitimised the Brit abroad? Or those fans who defended him doing so?

Do you include your hero Dave King who gave him an interview and legitimised the Brit abroad? Or those fans who defended him doing so?

See this is the problem with you, and people like you. Because i wanted rid of a Board that put what was good for Mike Ashley before what was good for Rangers, then to you, that makes King my hero.

I'm on record many times on here as having wanted Sarver to take control, ask Smile or Getstiffed. But to quote Sarver, the then Board wouldn't enage with him at all, so it then didn't happen, so yes i prefer King to the previous Board who did Ashley's bidding before Rangers.

Certainly i have reservations about King, but i am consoled by knowing that the likes of John Gilligan, who would never be involved with anything or anyone who would hurt Rangers, and who knows infinitly more about King's plans for Rangers than me or you, obviously trusts King and his intentions for Rangers.

Usual deflection, aye but, but, but, what about King, but, but, but and no comment nevermind condemnation of the various shameless antics of McMurdo in this last few days.

Tells it's own story, but you crack on there with the but, but, but what about King if you want, i'll leave you to it :wink:

See this is the problem with you, and people like you. Because i wanted rid of a Board that put what was good for Mike Ashley before what was good for Rangers, then to you, that makes King my hero.

I'm on record many times on here as having wanted Sarver to take control, ask Smile or Getstiffed. But to quote Sarver, the then Board wouldn't enage with him at all, so it then didn't happen, so yes i prefer King to the previous Board who did Ashley's bidding before Rangers.

Certainly i have reservations about King, but i am consoled by knowing that the likes of John Gilligan, who would never be involved with anything or anyone who would hurt Rangers, and who knows infinitly more about King's plans for Rangers than me or you, obviously trusts King and his intentions for Rangers.

Usual deflection, aye but, but, but, what about King, but, but, but and no comment nevermind condemnation of the various shameless antics of McMurdo in this last few days.

Tells it's own story, but you crack on there with the but, but, but what about King if you want, i'll leave you to it :wink:

There are no people "like me". I quoted a post in which you slammed anyone legitimising Philth Mac Lam Post. Dave King did so and his minions defended him doing so. What's your thoughts on Dave King giving him an inerview?

This reply only cements the thoughts of the majority of bears that you are no more than an egotistical wanker full of self-importance .Many believe you now sing from the same hymn sheet as a known Rangers hater and bigot.

So you crack on with being a Mediahouse Gimp if it pays you well sir !

There are no people "like me". I quoted a post in which you slammed anyone legitimising Philth Mac Lam Post. Dave King did so and his minions defended him doing so. What's your thoughts on Dave King giving him an inerview?

I'll be honest I have no knowledge of this, surprising with all the mud flinging for the last year it wasn't more prevalent.

Without knowing what was said, when this was, or how it came about, I'm reticent to overreact. Saying that it's definitely not something the Chairman of Rangers should have done.

I'll be honest I have no knowledge of this, surprising with all the mud flinging for the last year it wasn't more prevalent.

Without knowing what was said, when this was, or how it came about, I'm reticent to overreact. Saying that it's definitely not something the Chairman of Rangers should have done.

Phil randomly dropped a Q&A into one of his rambles claiming it was with King (held via email)

Although, there was nothing in Phil's Q&A that wasn't already quoted in the public domain before he published so take from it what you will.

I once remember the many malevolent remarks about Traynor when he was a hack, a pundit and even when he signed up with us first time around. Now that he is acting for and behalf of and apparently getting paid a kings ransom, not a peep?! BTW, Looks like we are his retirement plan.

We now apparently have Mr King giving an interview with 25 names and not a peep?!

Those who say they have no agenda and that they are not putting a man before the club, well they can't have it both ways with that position.

As I said previously, the irony is palpable

Phil randomly dropped a Q&A into one of his rambles claiming it was with King (held via email)

Although, there was nothing in Phil's Q&A that wasn't already quoted in the public domain before he published so take from it what you will.

Like I said, I've not seen it at all.

Unless someone wants to refute this as the case...it would not be surprising to me if what you're alluding to is true, and some have sunk to new depths of spin.

Amazes me that some Bears believe stuff like this from mad Phil, especially when he obviously wants it to try and create division.

I can certainly understand McMurdo and his reasons for repeating it, two cheeks of the same arse, but others (td)

I once remember the many malevolent remarks about Traynor when he was a hack, a pundit and even when he signed up with us first time around. Now that he is acting for and behalf of and apparently getting paid a kings ransom, not a peep?! BTW, Looks like we are his retirement plan.

We now apparently have Mr King giving an interview with 25 names and not a peep?!

Those who say they have no agenda and that they are not putting a man before the club, well they can't have it both ways with that position.

As I said previously, the irony is palpable

Aye, if it suits you to believe something like this from that lying Rangers and Protestant hating bigot.

Do you believe we have only sold 8K Season tickets as well?

Geez peace with your waffling about agendas, the irony is indeed palpable.

But as i said earlier, great deflection, but, but, but what about King, and no comment, nevermind condemnation of the shamefull antics of McMurdo this past few days.

Tells it's own story........