Club Deck?

Not that i fancy it up there. Been CR4 for 10 years but had a look online to see how sales for ST's were and seen the whole club deck unavailable. Why is that? Surely not all STs?

I could be talking utter crap here but I think they would only open that to ST if there was more demand and starting to run out in other stands but as I said probably taking pish

I could be talking utter crap here but I think they would only open that to ST if there was more demand and starting to run out in other stands but as I said probably taking pish

Nah that could be right. They wouldn't offer 50000 season tickets so I suppose they have to block something off. I know a lot of people who dont have STs and they more often than not end up in club deck. But i know a lot of ST holders in club deck though.

Nah that could be right. They wouldn't offer 50000 season tickets so I suppose they have to block something off. I know a lot of people who dont have STs and they more often than not end up in club deck. But i know a lot of ST holders in club deck though.

There will be a reason behind it mate

I was one myself for 20 years, until moving downstairs last season.

Would have thought they'd let you have one there if you wanted one.

Club Deck is available right now if you phone up (or go to Ticket Office) and specifically ask for it

They hold back from advertising the clubdeck to help fill all the main stands first.

From a business point of view, the clubdeck is the hardest to fill therefore the easiest to close for a minor game.

Those of us who are already in the clubdeck by choice have renewed, but there are still thousands of empty seats there.

Once everything else is nearly sold out, club deck will appear online.

Club Deck is available right now if you phone up (or go to Ticket Office) and specifically ask for it

They hold back from advertising the clubdeck to help fill all the main stands first.

From a business point of view, the clubdeck is the hardest to fill therefore the easiest to close for a minor game.

Those of us who are already in the clubdeck by choice have renewed, but there are still thousands of empty seats there.

Once everything else is nearly sold out, club deck will appear online.

Brilliant, Thanks for that.

I don't think the stadium planner is reliable. I was on last night trying to get a seat in GF 3 or 5 and there's nowt even though it's pale blue.

There's one seat left in GF3 and two seats left in GF5

That's limited availability - pale blue.

bear in mind also that section availability changes slightly from minute to minute, as people transfer seats, add seats to basket,return tickets, cancel wrong sales, return their unused allocation, etc.

although thinking now its got its disadvantages, heard one roaster at the last game v hearts shout hawl danny wilson a saw you in a gay bar last night, then he went quiet, think he realised he outed himself at that point lol