Cr1 - Sold Out?

GOAT

Surely that must be an error? I've sat in CR1 for years and especially since we went down the leagues there's always been tons of spaces, but now it looks sold out on the website?

All the talking of Rangers dads and families, made me want to just go and buy the wee man his first season ticket just so he had it if I wanted to take him, but fuck all left in CR1. 82 quid for a child though in CR2, so it's not that much on the grand scheme of things.

Its a strange one. When a went to ticket office the other day they highlighted where was left. Front 4 rows of copland, all club deck, very back of copland, good bit of broomloan and the very corners of the main stand and jardine stand. I think there is a lot more STs sold than many expect. Otherwise their holding onto them for some reason

Its a strange one. When a went to ticket office the other day they highlighted where was left. Front 4 rows of copland, all club deck, very back of copland, good bit of broomloan and the very corners of the main stand and jardine stand. I think there is a lot more STs sold than many expect. Otherwise their holding onto them for some reason

The whole club deck is showing unavailable in the online sale

Somebody said that before but sections of it were open for sale yesterday or the day before when I was having a look

They fuck about with the website all the time.

It looked like there were about 1000 tickets sold in the CD from a few days ago.