Any Bear Live Or Visiting Salisbury

JCDBigBear

Was in salisbury many moons ago on the oddstock hospital build cracking wee town stayed in a rented house at an old wwll grass airfield just outside the place they used it for gliders when I was there also it was summer solstice at the time and I pumped a wee hippy burd on salisbury hill at the old castle not that it helps ur plight but seeing ur post brought back a few memories

Was in salisbury many moons ago on the oddstock hospital build cracking wee town stayed in a rented house at an old wwll grass airfield just outside the place they used it for gliders when I was there also it was summer solstice at the time and I pumped a wee hippy burd on salisbury hill at the old castle not that it helps ur plight but seeing ur post brought back a few memories

Hi, Rangers4thennowforever,

I fear you may have posted this on RangersMedia instead of TripAdvisor.

I've received reports from posters stating they 'Dont give a fuck' about your trip to Salisbury, or the skank you had intercourse with.

For your reference I have included a link to the appropriate site.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/

Thanks

Admin

Pps I better no tell u I'll be flying to gothenburg on the 17th of aug to give a cute wee swedish bird more of yon old fashioned pumpins . Where she'll be saying things like jag alskar dig and Hur mar du and bara for dig just incase it sends u over the edge. Hee Hee

Ok Calvin

Bombbaybadboy or is it bhoy don't bust my found memories of a good old fashioned pumpin me thinks your a tad jealous.Tell me this does the name go with ur unemployed pot noodle diet ya jobless chunt. Ps sook ma big hippy pumpin boabie lol .

Hi, Rangers4thennowforever,

I'm not sure if you know who you're speaking to, I'd suggest reigning your mouth in.

I'lll hit you that many times you will think you're been attacked by a gang.

Behave yourself

Admin

Threats of violence from guy who doesn't know I run my own gym and like nothing better to partake in a wee round or 2 of the noble art . But since hes probably joking and taken offence or is extremely jealous of a mad shagger I'll let the theats slide . Cos I'm the kind of guy who likes spending love/alskar over the world be it Salisbury or gothenburg lol ps if u still wanna suck the boabie the offer still stands but u better have ur own teeth lol

Threats of violence from guy who doesn't know I run my own gym and like nothing better to partake in a wee round or 2 of the noble art . But since hes probably joking and taken offence or is extremely jealous of a mad shagger I'll let the theats slide . Cos I'm the kind of guy who likes spending love/alskar over the world be it Salisbury or gothenburg lol ps if u still wanna suck the boabie the offer still stands but u better have ur own teeth lol

Haha brilliant... Lol hee hee lmao! :/

Disgusting post.

on yersel , tong po

Are you related to a certain poster by the name of Rab? (No Surrender)

Hi Rangers4thennowforever,

I'm glad that you run your own gym but all I can picture is guys with ponytails jogging around in lycra and speedos slapping each other on the buttocks, so unfortunately I will not be signing up.

This is not, and i repeat NOT a site for meeting gays for sex or 'sucking boabie' as you put it.

Any further attempts to seduce the staff on here will result in an permanent ban for yourself.

I trust this is the end of the matter.

Admin

Nope solo flyer on this aljay thought id share a wee story when I noticed the Salisbury thread. Didn't know we had so many jealous pot noodle eaters in this place who rather than say hope she took it in the duffer decided to get all rambo on me lol.and going back to dan I don't run a gym with poofs and posers who use weight machines that do the work for them and sit and have a nice latte after I run a good old fashioned spit and sawdust gym who ever attends must be prepared to sweat cry hurt vomit and lose some blood possibly.

Nope solo flyer on this aljay thought id share a wee story when I noticed the Salisbury thread. Didn't know we had so many jealous pot noodle eaters in this place who rather than say hope she took it in the duffer decided to get all rambo on me lol.and going back to dan I don't run a gym with poofs and posers who use weight machines that do the work for them and sit and have a nice latte after I run a good old fashioned spit and sawdust gym who ever attends must be prepared to sweat cry hurt vomit and lose some blood possibly.

is that in the contract ?

Do you have a link so I can decide if I want to join up?

Ach well, keep an eye out for Rab's posts as i have a feeling you two will get on very well indeed!

I was in the gym last night doing a wee 10k - i'm not much of a weight guy so prob wouldn't be your ideal customer.

Anyway, sorry OP don't have plans to go to Salisbury anytime soon and don't know anyone that does.

Dan by your limp wristed post I know already u would not last the warm up best stick to sitting in yer mammys hoose where its safe and warm nothing worse than having somebody's mammy roon at the gym greeting I've broke her boy lol

i play aussie rules mate "sweat cry hurt vomit and lose some blood possibly" are weekly givens