Biggest Club In Scotland?

Meh.

Not the best choice of words maybe, but he's right in what he says about not being sustainable without supporters.

Ridiculous statement to make. Why mention them at all? If he wants fans not to boycott merchandise then why not just say so instead of bringing out the celtic scaremongering line.

Ridiculous?? It's a fucking disgrace, this cunts clueless.

I see In tonight's news he is blaming SDM and claiming he has put more money into Rangers than anybody else. Pony up dave keep your promises, pay the 5 million and get the SD deal back to normal. Fed up with his shite, talks big with short arms and deep pockets.

Why avoid the truth?

We're a championship side that failed to get promotion, how some can leap to us being the biggest club in Scotland is beyond me.

We don't have more season ticket sales, or attendances. We don't have the best players. We don't have the most money.

We have the most titles and the best history/ traditions, but its going to take us some time before we knock them off their perch, and King is right that until we operate as a single mind, club and fans, we're not going to get there.

Why avoid the truth?

We're a championship side that failed to get promotion, how some can leap to us being the biggest club in Scotland is beyond me.

We don't have more season ticket sales, or attendances. We don't have the best players. We don't have the most money.

We have the most titles and the best history/ traditions, but its going to take us some time before we knock them off their perch, and King is right that until we operate as a single mind, club and fans, we're not going to get there.

(tu)

Kings point is simple and dissapointing to say the least that bears are putting a negative spin on it. He's saying that Gers have been the biggest club in Scotland for over a hundred years because our fans spend the most on merchandise etc . He's pointing out quite plainly that at the present time Mike Ashley is putting obstacles in the way of us passing the tims and getting his SD logo more coverage, by screwing us in a one sided deal.

I think he was talking more from a business point of view. That's just the impression I got, though.

Business wise, we are far away from being the biggest club in Scotland. Although, this season will show far we've came since King came in. If we can go a full season with all financial carry on then its a different matter. But at present and it pains me to say, we're not the biggest.

Support wise, that's a different statement altogether. Majority of our fans have stuck with the club through thick and fine. I doubt very much the tarriers would have done such a thing.