1St Time At Easter Road

JonoGR1

Just got me and the Mrs tickets for Saturday, never been to Easter road before. Going by train from Glasgow. Anyone else traveling by train, just wondering what's the best time to travel? What stop to get off? Decent boozer? Any help much appreciated!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the Mrs are getting the train too ..we will be getting on at Coatbridge sunnyside..depends what time your leaving we could meet and go to a boozer together that way uz are not on your own but you won't be anyway their will be plenty of bears travelling through

20 minute walk from Waverley I'm sure although I've always got the supporters bus through. Not sure about Rangers friendly boozers but we were in one when they fucked us 4-0, canny mind the name of it but it's on Easter Road.

Me and the Mrs are getting the train too ..we will be getting on at Coatbridge sunnyside..depends what time your leaving we could meet and go to a boozer together that way uz are not on your own but you won't be anyway their will be plenty of bears travelling through

Haha mate I was the guy outside the ticket office asking to use your ticket number. I'll message u when we're on the train.

haha..the Mrs said you look like Lewis Macleod , she's just off a night shift bud so don't take offence she must be seeing things with the lack of sleep haha

Haha must be a nightshift thing, just finished a 12 hour shift myself and a thought u were the double of darcheville lol

The trains are still fucked from Glasgow to Embra because of the tunnel works.

Glasgow Queen Street low level only with 21 stops on the way. Trains will be mobbed but you should be OK with a carry out

Trainline.com offering tickets from central to waverly £25 return. Cunts at it?

Trainline.com offering tickets from central to waverly £25 return. Cunts at it?

Sadly that is the cost these days. I always look direct on scotrail or national rail rather than that site though. you might be cheaper on the megabus. It takes you to the same part of town as the train anyway.

Sadly that is the cost these days. I always look direct on scotrail or national rail rather than that site though. you might be cheaper on the megabus. It takes you to the same part of town as the train anyway.

Wasn't meaning the price mate, Falco said trains were Queen St only, so was wondering why they're advertising for central.

Wasn't meaning the price mate, Falco said trains were Queen St only, so was wondering why they're advertising for central.

Ah I see. Nah mate there has been a lot of work on the line that runs to Queens from Edin. You have to take the shite route from Central (which stops at Queens Street Lower) that goes through some of the bleakest looking stations I have ever seen. Other than that you can go the normal route but have to change to buses at certain points. The line works should be finished soon but not sure when.