You Are Not Allowed To Visit This Community

bluebear24

It's an anode problem. Certain websites trigger something called a "anode flask". This is a small receptor in the phone which deciphers the URL you are trying to access. There can in some URL's be encrypted cross patching which blocks the signal going to these anodes. Many phones that are made in China have a space anode called a ting tong refactoring. Ting tongs are a bit tiddly po and and can't erect there anode properly and it ends up falling out. If your phone has small splashes of something called xhamsterisor on the screen it is a sure indication that your anode is blocked and you have been "baw cupping". Try doing this:

A) set yourself on fire

B) jump out a window

Good advice, but I recommend opening the window before step A :sherlock:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt there's anyone out there who can afford Internet access and mobile phones, but can't afford a solitary fiver a year.

I get a few rebuttals from some people saying they can't afford it. It's strange how their subsequent posts elsewhere usually brag of their wild drinking sessions, new Football Manager games, online betting wins etc.

I guess some folk just have different priorities. :(

Obviously a bottle of bucky and playing CoD online is more important than financially supporting Rangers FC while fulfilling the wishes of deserving heroes.

Like I said, shameful.

Obviously a bottle of bucky and playing CoD online is more important than financially supporting Rangers FC while fulfilling the wishes of deserving heroes.

Like I said, shameful.

I sat distressingly near a stinking mhank at my last job. He refused to donate to Erskine because he "only supports the charity that supports the medical condition that affected his family".

Fucking disgusting. Selfish prick.

If I were a Cunt like him, I'd want to know who he donates to, so I can vow never to donate to them ever.

But I'm a Bear, not a Cunt.