You Are Not Allowed To Visit This Community

bluebear24

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i keep gettin this error when trying to get on the forum on my mobile, was working fine yesterday. anyone got any idea?? thanks

Hi, Bluebear24,

We received reports that you were sending private messages to everyone with a link to a hardcore anal fisting video on another site.

This will not be tolerated on RangersMedia, I'd suggest you relieve yourself before logging in on future and we can move on from this unfortunate episode.

Thanks

Admin

Resign your KKK commission or you will never ever be allowed in any community anywhere north of Alabama ............ you have been warned Hank.

Communist (In case you are one, the keeping up with things gave you away you Red spy you), no offence meant ............ but again you have been warned Vladimir.

You are now requested to return the stolen mobile to it's rightful owner, before the tracking device is activated and the relevant authorities find you, and you won't like that, so you won't, ne'er ye will Sean.

:uk:

I find I get told I'm not allowed to visit the gypsy community as they are a protected species in Scotland (latin - 'travelling people'),...I wouldn't mind but they are living in my offices car-park having cut the padlock on the fence.

That's because you would call them all stupid, mate, and start a riot.

Stupid, no, feral - thieving - tress passing - fly tipping - cold calling - tax dodging - cowboys who defecate publicly with immunity from the police and politicians. I wouldn't say stupid - I'd perhaps highlight that on first impressions one sounds less bright than others but that says little about the abilities of the gradiens homo in the aforementioned disciplines.

It's hard to disagree with any of that, so I wont.

Stupid, no, feral - thieving - tress passing - fly tipping - cold calling - tax dodging - cowboys who defecate publicly with immunity from the police and politicians. I wouldn't say stupid - I'd perhaps highlight that on first impressions one sounds less bright than others but that says little about the abilities of the gradiens homo in the aforementioned disciplines.

What does it say about the abilities of the Ibrox preacher in the discipline of using commas?