Well Folks, We're Finally Back

GOAT

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we play anything like the first 30 minutes against Burnley we will be too good for them. Burnley to me were a tougher test than Hibs.

This smile guy knows his stuff. not that we started off well but we certainly showed Hibs how frail they are.

I love these early kick-offs :thumbup: and so do the neighbours 'cause I'm not screaming my head off in the early hours of the morning :pipe: I might start the swally around 8.00 :beer1:

We're thinking of a move to NZ, that'll fuck my sleep patterns during the football season!

We're thinking of a move to NZ, that'll fuck my sleep patterns during the football season!

You're thinking about becoming a SHEEPIE :ohmy: and going to a place that will freeze yer baws aff? :anguish:

You won't know if you are coming or going during the football season,mate :pipe:

Its brutal at the time but i love it when we play taigs like the hivs or the vhermin and they go one up and get a we glimpse of victory then the mighty Rangers come back and rip them to shreds. Ill remember todays match for a long time. First time i ages its felt like we pumped them the Rangers way. NS

Its brutal at the time but i love it when we play taigs like the hivs or the vhermin and they go one up and get a we glimpse of victory then the mighty Rangers come back and rip them to shreds. Ill remember todays match for a long time. First time i ages its felt like we pumped them the Rangers way. NS

My favourite up until yesterday was the one Stokes scored after seconds and we pumped them 4-1. Yesterday's my new favourite come behind victory at ER.