Not Bought A Season Ticket Yet?

Then what are you waiting for?

Probably our biggest rivals have just been played off the park by a young and hungry Rangers team playing fluid, fast, attacking football. And Scott Allan will be part of this. (Fee agreed in principle - that's from Gary Ralston)

Make our wonderful stadium packed and cheer Warburton's Weans all the way to the premier league.

If you don't, you may find yourself on a genuine waiting list this time next year.

C'mon the Teddy Bears!!!!!!!

Then what are you waiting for?

Probably our biggest rivals have just been played off the park by a young and hungry Rangers team playing fluid, fast, attacking football. And Scott Allan will be part of this. (Fee agreed in principle - that's from Gary Ralston)

Make our wonderful stadium packed and cheer Warburton's Weans all the way to the premier league.

If you don't, you may find yourself on a genuine waiting list this time next year.

C'mon the Teddy Bears!!!!!!!

See when you say its agreed in principle i take it Stubbs is ready to walk then? He seems to think Allan wont be going anywhere. Is that more of a play to his own board than anything else?

Who is Gary Ralston?

I haven't got one, yet, but I'm really thinking about it now although I won't manage much home games with working every 2nd weekend.

He is the Rangers supporting journo at the Record. Think he wrote the gallant pioneers book

I'd be surprised if there's not a big take up of season tickets in the next two weeks. On the back of that great result today. I would expect the same next Saturday & a further couple of players coming in the feel good factor is coming back & I think we're in for a great season. Why wouldn't you buy a season ticket?

I really want one but I won't be able to make it over to every home game so what happens then?

I don't want to be buying a ticket and just wasting a seat at times

Why would it be wasting a seat? Won't sell out most weeks anyway.

Do it, mate. Money to a worthy cause.

I won't be able to make quite a few games and I've bought one.

Join the uber fans. Do it.

I really want one but I won't be able to make it over to every home game so what happens then?

Easy PM govanblue and he'll arrange for...oh.

They do secondary seating on the ticket website let's the club sell your seat game by game, you pick and choose what games to activate it or not.

Why would it be wasting a seat? Won't sell out most weeks anyway.

Do it, mate. Money to a worthy cause.

I won't be able to make quite a few games and I've bought one.

Join the uber fans. Do it.

I really think I am going to. It would be another couple of weeks before I have the money freed up for it though. They don't stop being sold over summer, do they?

Never had a season ticket before so quite a few questions :lol:

You can buy the ST and then gift the seat to someone less fortunate when you can't make it.

I really think I am going to. It would be another couple of weeks before I have the money freed up for it though. They don't stop being sold over summer, do they?

Never had a season ticket before so quite a few questions :lol:

No they don't stop being sold, my man.

I'll have a look mate, cheers (tu)

I think secondary seating only sells your seat on if there's a sellout, becasue the club makes more cash from selling an empty seat than selling yours on.

I think secondary seating only sells your seat on if there's a sellout, becasue the club makes more cash from selling an empty seat than selling yours on.

If you are unable to attend a forthcoming SPFL home match and would like to release your season ticket seat for a one-off game, please tick the box next to the game you wish to release, then select Continue.

Please note, credits for any secondary ticketing seats sold will be credited to your season 16/17 season ticket.

If you have already released your season ticket seat with Rangers secondary ticketing and wish to reclaim your seat, please tick the box next to the relevant game

If you are unable to attend a forthcoming SPFL home match and would like to release your season ticket seat for a one-off game, please tick the box next to the game you wish to release, then select Continue.

Please note, credits for any secondary ticketing seats sold will be credited to your season 16/17 season ticket.

If you have already released your season ticket seat with Rangers secondary ticketing and wish to reclaim your seat, please tick the box next to the relevant game

Aye, but they've always sold the unsold seats first, because they make more money out of it.

Hence it only really works if there's a sellout.

I used to do it occasionally, but my seat stopped being resold because sellouts became rare.

Aye, but they've always sold the unsold seats first, because they make more money out of it.

Hence it only really works if there's a sellout.

I used to do it, but my seat stopped being resold because sellouts became rare.

Aye, you are right. Again. :P

Secondary Ticketing enables you to receive money back on your season ticket thanks to Smartcard technology!

Many season ticket holders miss matches, either through holidays, work commitments or other reasons, and Rangers offer season ticket holders the chance to receive money back on the matches they miss.

The scheme is called Secondary Ticketing and works as follows:

Season Ticket Holders can click here to log in using your Rangers Number and Password or call the Ticket Centre on 0871 702 1972 to advise of the match you cannot attend and to release your seat for sale.

Once all public sale match seats have been sold, all season ticket seats which have been allocated back to the Club for that match will be made available for general sale.

If a supporter purchases your particular seat, your Rangers account will be credited. This information can be viewed by selecting Season Tickets from the main menu and then taking the 'Secondary Ticketing History' option.

Season Ticket holders will receive 10 pound for every SPL match ticket sold as an adult ticket, 15 pound for Celtic matches and 5 pound for concession tickets sold.

The total amount accumulated at the end of the season will be credited against your season ticket renewal price for the following season (08/09).

Full terms and conditions are available here.

Looks like we'll just have to find .Williamson. a friend.