Value

trueblueal

Warbers is always at pains to emphasise value in all our potential signings. Well last year we probably didn't have a single player who could have been sold for a fee bar Macleod. Our squad value must have been pitiful.

This year (OK after one game as evidence) we seem to have some real assets. Warburton is going to make us winners and make us millions at the same time. We have an absolute gem of a manager let's enjoy it while he is here.

Yup, said it many times last year, Macleod and Wallace were the only 2 who would command a fee.

Tavernier on his own already looks like he could fetch us millions, providing he keeps doing what he's doing.

Championship players as well, didn't Ally's arse kissers tell us we couldn't afford to bring talent like that here?

Yup, said it many times last year, Macleod and Wallace were the only 2 who would command a fee.

Tavernier on his own already looks like he could fetch us millions, providing he keeps doing what he's doing.

Championship players as well, didn't Ally's arse kissers tell us we couldn't afford to bring talent like that here?

We took Wallace from a 2m asset to a 1m asset to a 500k 'asset'. I hope and think he's back. If he feels as positive as the rest of us he'll be his old self in no time. And our set up is ideal for an attacking wingback. And i agree Tavernier looks a real find.

We took Wallace from a 2m asset to a 1m asset to a 500k 'asset'. I hope and think he's back. If he feels as positive as the rest of us he'll be his old self in no time. And our set up is ideal for an attacking wingback. And i agree Tavernier looks a real find.

I think it was Carson's Army who touched on it earlier, last season we really looked to Wallace to produce, this season we have some talented players all over the park, I think we will have him back to his best in no time as he doesn't have the weight of the team on his shoulders.

They should just promote us now.

And ruin all our fun this season? Seriously I'm looking forward to seeing how we improve going into the top league next year WHEN we go up. Probably a good few signing targets that will be become achievable next year.

£10m standard price tag on every player. If any club wants any of our players they will have to offer crazy money. If we sell 3 or 4 for 4, 5, 6 million we will have done a great job. Early days yet but Mr Warburton said he wanted to add value to the club and team and he has absolutely done that. Already.

It's the way we should've been operating for years, we finally have a manager who can buy cheap and young footballers hopefully make the players better and sell for a good profit.

Yes mate and it's so much more than that.

Finally we have a modern approach to recruitment. We are buying/developing to suit our system/philosophy. We have a pattern of play and recruit to suit. Been happening forever in Spain. Because we do this we will play to our players strengths and get the best out of them.

We trialled Wabara and got Tav. Very similar in style and not by accident. It takes the jeopardy out of signing players If you have set criteria. Our fullbacks must have pace, fitness and be able to cross the ball. If hes a great tackler but shite on how ball we arent interested. Our keeper must be able to play with his feet and start attacks. No more square pegs in round holes at the modern Rangers.

£10m standard price tag on every player. If any club wants any of our players they will have to offer crazy money. If we sell 3 or 4 for 4, 5, 6 million we will have done a great job. Early days yet but Mr Warburton said he wanted to add value to the club and team and he has absolutely done that. Already.

4 5 or 6 million might be a bit far fetched but it's the way forward for us to find players for free or minimal fees, improve them and sell them on.

For too long we've let players go for next to nothing. The tims always seem to draw in money when they sell players on. When you think of the fees that Charlie Adam and Ross McCormack have went for since leaving us. Mental.