Waghorn

G.E.C.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love strikers like Waghorn. May not get the amount of goals everyone demands he gets but he works so damn hard and contributes so much more than a lazy fat wank who camps out in the 6 yard box. As long as he's at least setting up goals for others I'd be happy if he just got 10 goals this season.

Love strikers like Waghorn. May not get the amount of goals everyone demands he gets but he works so damn hard and contributes so much more than a lazy fat wank who camps out in the 6 yard box. As long as he's at least setting up goals for others I'd be happy if he just got 10 goals this season.

Works his socks off constantly taking two players with him creating space for others. Goals will come.

Works his socks off constantly taking two players with him creating space for others. Goals will come.

He could get 40-50 goals if he had that wee bit more composure.

If stays fit, central, and selected I reckon he'll get into the 30s this season.

He'll beat last season's top scorers by Halloween.

He could get 40-50 goals if he had that wee bit more composure.

If stays fit, central, and selected I reckon he'll get into the 30s this season.

He'll beat last season's top scorers by Halloween.

(tu)

I cant believe people are writing him off as a goal scorer already. They are ALL getting used to playing for Rangers/the system/start of season - calm down..the goals will come. He will score 20+ this season for sure.

He probably won't score 20-25 goals but Waghorn is a great player to lead the line in the system Warburton wants to play.

This. (tu)

Imo we don't need a prolific striker as the system we play means the chances are falling to the entire front 6 (and Wallace!) so they just all need to find their finishing boots.

It's coming.