Bt Sport Commentary ! Sutton Values Van Dijk

How can a guy who plays in a team who eventually won a one-horse race and was papped out of Europe three times in the one summer be compared favourably to a guy who is facing top strikers every week?

Legia in that first game showed up Van Dijk for what he was....fucking useless against small quick forwards. My Polish pal from Warsaw is good friends with many of the Legia team and he was talking with Miroslav Radovic the day after the 4-1 victory and Radovic said that playing against the scum backline was like playing against training dummies.

Remember that if Ivica Vrdoljak hadn't missed two penalties in that game the end result would have been more embarrassing. Then in the return leg at Hampden Michal Zyro again made Van Dijk look an idiot when he went right through the middle to score the first goal in Legia's 2-0 win.

Then I see these fuckwits are saying exactly 1 year later that the same player has suddenly become a 20-25 million quid player? :anguish:

I think somebody is at it. :wanker: