Bt Sport Commentary ! Sutton Values Van Dijk

Flicked over to bt sports to see Iif they were hopefully getting done. in perfect time to hear Chris Sutton say I wouldn't let van dijk ( not to be confused with the comical sweeper from a well known movie....or is it???) Go for less than 20 million .......time to turn back off haha. Is the guy having a laugh ????

How can a guy who plays in a team who eventually won a one-horse race and was papped out of Europe three times in the one summer be compared favourably to a guy who is facing top strikers every week?

Coz Peter says so..

I wish I could have been the interviewer on that glorious day in May '03 . As soon as he said that nonsense, I would have replied with "FFS ya big streak of piss , your just after winning by 4 goals AWAY from home , hit the woodwork 3 times , missed a penalty & umpteen sitters and your going on about another team laying down , get a grip ya big pussy" or words to that affect .

What seems to have been forgotten is that Dunfermline goalie Derek Stllie received death threats and chairman was threatened outside his house. That's the Sutton Effect for you.

I wish I could have been the interviewer on that glorious day in May '03 . As soon as he said that nonsense, I would have replied with "FFS ya big streak of piss , your just after winning by 4 goals AWAY from home , hit the woodwork 3 times , missed a penalty & umpteen sitters and your going on about another team laying down , get a grip ya big pussy" or words to that affect .

What seems to have been forgotten is that Dunfermline goalie Derek Stllie received death threats and chairman was threatened outside his house. That's the Sutton Effect for you.

And it was well known at the time that Killie had 3/4 beggars supporters within their side that day .Clark being the ref was the fifth

That's why he is an archetypal Tim. More interested in commenting about what we are doing rather than getting their own house in order.

I don't watch them so cant comment on him as a player but my tim supporting neighbour who follows them everywhere says that he is nowhere near as good as some people make out and just stands out because of the diddy league they are playing in. £20million Sutton don't make me laugh ya cunt

Watched a bit before the Arsenal Game and I'm sure he said "We need to stop them getting down the wings" After Jim "why are you so good" White's admission he is one of the people and the outcry from the unwashed, surely BT will apoligise :cool:

Watched bits of their game after signing up to BT Sports, Van Dijk is a very decent player, he's strolled almost every game I've seen him in.

Doesn't get challenged in Scottish football whatsoever, a move would be best for him IMO, but 20 mil :lol: Aye very good you idiot. 8 million it'll be and a decent bit of business for whoever pick him up.

Signed up to BT on Sunday, managed to convince the Mrs, and I was looking for a replay our game from Friday, managed to find it, think it's at 5.30 am on the Tuesday morning or something.

Whatever happened to that supposed 25 million rated Izaguirre? Did he not get that move to Man Utd, Arsenal, or Liverpool those deluded fucks were banging on about?

Or Kayal's £10m move to the Premiership?

Every year their cheerleaders in the mhedia bump their gums about one of their players going to a massive club for a massive fee. There was talk of Van Dijk going to Man United or Arsenal when the reality is its pish like Everton who are actually interested in him.

Or Kayal's £10m move to the Premiership?

Every year their cheerleaders in the mhedia bump their gums about one of their players going to a massive club for a massive fee. There was talk of Van Dijk going to Man United or Arsenal when the reality is its pish like Everton who are actually interested in him.

The best RB in the world only cost Sunderland £2m.