Possession Football Equals Success?

Bluepeter9

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to move on, but I'm 100% behind the new management team. I buy into their ideas - it's what I was dying for Ally to do from the outset.

I am bitter, but it's because I was so let down by him. And him still taking £2K a day from the club is hard to take.

I'd suggest you've not really moved in either (for other reasons) as you keep insinuating that MW's philosophy isn't correct, attacking possession based football isn't what we need and that we'll get found out. It seems that you are almost badmouthing him as a somewhat perverse defence of Ally, as though his 'style' was what is needed for success.

You ask people to 'move on' and not be bitter, but it feels to me like you are just as bitter about the way most fans now view him, as we are about his disastrous tenure as manager.

Nah I move on - life's to short to be bitter and folk read to much into me saying I hope MW doesnt forget defence is also part of football and doesn't do a keegan !