bold statement to make

minstral

i have had good info that we are going to spend over 10 million pounds this week on new players, i know i will get the piss taken from everyone if untrue but i am willing to risk it, as my source is top class and no need for him to tell me lies. :rolleyes:

i have had good info that we are going to spend over 10 million pounds this week on new players, i know i will get the piss taken from everyone if untrue but i am willing to risk it, as my source is top class and no need for him to tell me lies. :rolleyes:

I was thinking about this last night.

If we're willing to offer £5mil for Faubert, £1mil for Naismith, nearly £2mil for Cuellar ALL at the same time, that's £8mil on outgoings.

Add to that, Smith said yesterday that we have a few unknown bids in for players too. I think you could be right about the £10mil, maybe not ALL next week, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see us spend that over the course of the summer.

Edit - add McCulloch at £2.5mil to that wee list too!

And who was applying the torture method on Murray :craphead:

sebo told him if he doesnt splash the cash he will stay for another season :craphead:

sebo told him if he doesnt splash the cash he will stay for another season :craphead:

jesus! thats bad <cr>

I will find the 10 mill right now :lol:

So how is Chick!!! :rolleyes:

I reckon you might be right, I also believe this close seasons additions will prove to be instrumental in winning back the title.

Come on the Gers!!!

At least you're a well established poster around here. Hope you're right (tu)

If you said this on your first few posts we'd take a dimmer view.

so does having a lot of posts mean that when u make a statement that we may spend 10m it must be true

No - But when a well respected established poster states something, people are more likely to believe it, as he would not like to have that reputation dented. He is also not prone to writing stuff that is not true and has no reason to lie.

im not saying hes lying im just saying that someone with 20 posts might have good info about transfers

i hope he is wrong thou and we spend even more than 10m

Yeah a new member may well be correct, but they are less likely to be believed, certainly by me. Thats just the way it is.

But if you get found out be prepared to get slaughtered :)

i even phoned my source again and told him i had posted the info on rangers media and what a fool i will be if its lies, he said dont worry its true and a statement will be made soon. :pipegreen: