**** Official Champions League Thread 2015/16 ****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Am I the only one who thinks ribery is absolutely chronic?

I have seen him play well maybe once ever. I know he plays well more often that, I'm told he does anyway, all I'm saying is you and I probably watch him on the same occasions.

12 minutes ago, JamieD said:

I have seen him play well maybe once ever. I know he plays well more often that, I'm told he does anyway, all I'm saying is you and I probably watch him on the same occasions.

I think I must be the same. Doesn't matter if it's with France or bayern he just never plays well when I see him.

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Nope.

Head and chest were offside, both of which can legally play the ball, so he was offside. Ridiculous for teams to be upset about calls like that though. Happens so fast and he didn't gain any meaningful advantage that he wouldn't have had if he was fractionally on rather than fractionally off.

Just now, JamieD said:

Head and chest were offside, both of which can legally play the ball, so he was offside. Ridiculous for teams to be upset about calls like that though. Happens so fast and he didn't gain any meaningful advantage that he wouldn't have had if he was fractionally on rather than fractionally off.

I'll need to see it again.  Looked off at first, then on the second time.  Tight enough to give the attack the benefit.  I think that's the rule anyway? :lol:

Archived