The Guy Who Got Comissioned To Paint Ibrox.

I know him personally... Hes moved to gibraltar. He never got commissioned to paint ibrox tho he got told if he could do it off his own back they would let him, so he tried to raise money to do it! What he done with the money he did raise is anyones guess! He was getting a bit of stick for his art work because he projected the image with a wee projaector and literally coloured in the lines!

I know him personally... Hes moved to gibraltar. He never got commissioned to paint ibrox tho he got told if he could do it off his own back they would let him, so he tried to raise money to do it! What he done with the money he did raise is anyones guess! He was getting a bit of stick for his art work because he projected the image with a wee projaector and literally coloured in the lines!

A lot of mural artists I know, side of buildings etc this is how they do it, project the enlarged image to be copied, the art work in general has to be there before they start.

The original - probably a couple of grand I'd guess.

But you can get your own print for as little as £4...

http://www.rangerspics.com/barcelona-bears-by-helen-b-runciman/print/9816992.html

This makes me want an Iphone http://www.rangerspics.com/barcelona-bears-by-helen-b-runciman/print/25393/9816992.html

Cheers for introducing me to that site. Excellent with reasonable prices (tu)

This makes me want an Iphone http://www.rangerspics.com/barcelona-bears-by-helen-b-runciman/print/25393/9816992.html

Cheers for introducing me to that site. Excellent with reasonable prices (tu)

You will also be glad to hear that the site is an official club venture, and Sports Direct do not have a stake in it. (tu)

That is bloody excellent news!! Has this been posted on here before?

Excellent way for people to get money in to the club if they are swerving SD.

Another thing worth knowing is that in the Megastore, everything in the corner facing the exit, in and behind the glass display cases, and on the walls is also part of that venture, and no money goes to SD.

Everything from there gets rung through a separate till, and the money is split fairly between the suppliers and the club. (tu)

Another thing worth knowing is that in the Megastore, everything in the corner facing the exit, in and behind the glass display cases, and on the walls is also part of that venture, and no money goes to SD.

Everything from there gets rung through a separate till, and the money is split fairly between the suppliers and the club. (tu)

Excellent stuff GB. You never fail to disappoint (tu)

I can't remember what I done on Saturday night :lol: You expect me to remember over 2 and a half years ago :lol:

:lol:

To be fair, I bought the 140 picture at the time, so I remembered that there was a thread. All it took then was a google image search for "ibrox panorama 140 by night" and it threw the thread up as the top result. (tu)