Referees

MrMckee

Dont want to go on about it too much but is it just me or are the refs up here terrible remember some really bad ones last season and that one at the peterhead game was the worst iv ever seen and tongiht was on that level got pretty much everything wrong. The assistants didn't dare make a decision either. Incompetent or bias??

Personally I don't think it's incompetence. This idiot tonight managed to spot anything that resembled a foul we made, yet missed the majority of fouls against us or didn't punish the ones he gave with a yellow or red. I remember him from the lower divisions and he was always the same. Spineless dirty bastard. I would certainly suggest his allegences are elsewhere.

In general the standard of refereeing is appalling. Slightly better in the SPL through.

Personally I don't think it's incompetence. This idiot tonight managed to spot anything that resembled a foul we made, yet missed the majority of fouls against us or didn't punish the ones he gave with a yellow or red. I remember him from the lower divisions and he was always the same. Spineless dirty bastard. I would certainly suggest his allegences are elsewhere.

In general the standard of refereeing is appalling. Slightly better in the SPL through.

You'd be totally wrong then

We must remember that refs are only human.

They read the papers and talk between themselves and go to meetings at the sfa.

It's clearly showing up, that these refs are just listening to the general overview of how Rangers are treated in Scottish football.

Corrupt to the core!

Fair enough. Only going on what I have seen. Have seen him referee us a number of times and he's one who has stuck out. But as you said, will leave it at that.

Best too will probably got done for bringing the game into disrepute!!

Fair enough. Only going on what I have seen. Have seen him referee us a number of times and he's one who has stuck out. But as you said, will leave it at that.

Don't get me wrong mate I don't think he's good, I just know it's not because his allegiances lie elsewhere.