Robbie Crawford Joins Alloa

eskbankloyal

Sorry mate that's the most ridiculous statement this year,are you a relative?

Honestly i think there is potential. His career has been hindered because of the dross coaching we have had in the last few years. I seem to recall reading about him being one of the few who would stay behind after training and work on his fitness. I think if he was coached right in the last couple of years and given more chances he would be the type of player Warburton would like and would be in the squad. I am hoping Warburton has seen something he likes and has allowed him to go on loan instead of just letting him go. In saying that I also thought Hutton was half decent when he broke through so what the fuck do I know lol.

Maybe the gaffer can see the potential in him?

I'd agree with the posters who think his time has come and gone , I thought the same about Barrie McKay though.

Just can't see where he could fit in here, especially when we are upping a level next year, the gaffer knows his ability better than me though.

Maybe the gaffer can see the potential in him?

I'd agree with the posters who think his time has come and gone , I thought the same about Barrie McKay though.

Just can't see where he could fit in here, especially when we are upping a level next year, the gaffer knows his ability better than me though.

But Barrie has technical ability & pace and has clearly always had the potential, Crawford is just a really fit lad who can finish there is a reason he has been nowhere near the first team.

But Barrie has technical ability & pace and has clearly always had the potential, Crawford is just a really fit lad who can finish there is a reason he has been nowhere near the first team.

Yea they are different types of players but I thought Barrie was long gone, bad attitude etc.

I don't think Robbie will turn into a Zelalem after a loan spell so his time is probably up but you never know.