***the Official Football Manager 2016 Thread***

Broxi1872

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team for the Scottish cup final after my first season back up. Silva on loan from Porto has been a revelation- 30 goals/32 games. Lost the league by 3 points, but done a cup double and first season back in Europe next season. Silva's away back so between Hardie and Cummings to lead the line. In too deep for FM17 the now!

image.png

On 14/10/2016 at 5:52 PM, borderbear said:

My team for the Scottish cup final after my first season back up. Silva on loan from Porto has been a revelation- 30 goals/32 games. Lost the league by 3 points, but done a cup double and first season back in Europe next season. Silva's away back so between Hardie and Cummings to lead the line. In too deep for FM17 the now!

image.png

Duelund and Fede were both great for me when i signed them.

On 16 October 2016 at 1:07 PM, CottonRunt said:

Duelund and Fede were both great for me when i signed them.

Fede's brother San Emeterio is class as well. Just sold him to Benfica for £12m in the 2017 summer window. Ive had a huge turn over of players with the windfall and my team is looking dangerous.

image.png

image.png

On 16 October 2016 at 2:13 PM, Essandoh said:

If I was to play this again my Honours year would be in jeopardy. :lol:

It's like heroin.

FM>My Real Job. Just met a Romanian RAC driver yesterday who did Football Coaching at uni and is waiting on the FA to approve his Romanian degree to start working here. Didn't know that was a career option when I was choosing 10 year ago! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...