"Gers agree fee for Latics ace Lee"

Certainly hope we dont pay that for him!

Certainly hope we dont sign him at all!! :rolleyes:

no, we WILL sign him....I think he will be a good signing.....just hope we don't pay more than 1.2- 1.3-Mill tho!

2.5 WAAAAAY too much!

Certainly hope we dont pay that for him!

Certainly hope we dont sign him at all!! :rolleyes:

no, we WILL sign him....I think he will be a good signing.....just hope we don't pay more than 1.2- 1.3-Mill tho!

2.5 WAAAAAY too much!

We dont need him he plays on the left and we have 3 players who can play on the left Beasley, Gow and Adam so where does he fit in?? We should ditch the bid for McCulloch and put the money towards Naismith be the better option

We dont need him he plays on the left and we have 3 players who can play on the left Beasley, Gow and Adam so where does he fit in?? We should ditch the bid for McCulloch and put the money towards Naismith be the better option

Exactly and a £2.5million signing isn't going to sit on the bench. Balaban is going for less and he'd bring more to the team.

so we will play him upfront with Boyd, two big strikers, no pace, not the best ball control, cant beat a man, and no skill....hmmmm...Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ball any one?

Not the pace or skill to play wide, 4 goals last season does not seem the return of a striker and the fact that, anytime I have seen him play he has been slow,cumbersome and generally poor, makes me feel any fee would be a waste of money.