*** R M Erskine Fund - November Fundraiser - Donate Here!

govanblue

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's Erskine Resident Billy, and his Sister, getting up close and personal with the Bo'Ness Steam Train. (tu)

BN1_zpsh4fs4hrq.jpg

And here's the rest of the gang who came along for the ride...

BN2_zpsweawf1n7.jpg

As you can see it's pretty windy - but that's what Erskine Blankets are for. (tu)

Right, I've made a start on the St Mirren tickets.

I've activated our 4 Smartcard seats for Erskine Park. - cost: £50

I'm just waiting to hear back from Bishopton, Glasgow, and Hollybush House with numbers. But I'd estimate that we'll be buying a total of about 30-ish tickets for this one. (tu)

Plus probably 6 Hospitality seats. (tu)

A week today is Saltcoats Fish and Chip Night. I'm so Excited!! :thumbup:

Bad news about the Internet connection for the Erskine Park Sporting Memories Room - BT can't install it for ages. :(

So I've told Erskine to just go and buy one of those wi-fi dongle things in the meantime. They're about £25 I hear.

That will then let them get their Rangers TV on to their new Telly in their new room.

Then once the Internet connection is installed, they can still get use from the dongle, because it will let any Resident watch a game from the comfort of their own room, so the £25 will be money well spent. (tu)

So that's been my day. Anything else happening? :pipe:

Right, I've made a start on the St Mirren tickets.

I've activated our 4 Smartcard seats for Erskine Park. - cost: £50

I'm just waiting to hear back from Bishopton, Glasgow, and Hollybush House with numbers. But I'd estimate that we'll be buying a total of about 30-ish tickets for this one. (tu)

Plus probably 6 Hospitality seats. (tu)

A week today is Saltcoats Fish and Chip Night. I'm so Excited!! :thumbup:

Bad news about the Internet connection for the Erskine Park Sporting Memories Room - BT can't install it for ages. :(

So I've told Erskine to just go and buy one of those wi-fi dongle things in the meantime. They're about £25 I hear.

That will then let them get their Rangers TV on to their new Telly in their new room.

Then once the Internet connection is installed, they can still get use from the dongle, because it will let any Resident watch a game from the comfort of their own room, so the £25 will be money well spent. (tu)

So that's been my day. Anything else happening? :pipe:

Good work GB (tu) the scarves are washed and ready to give to you on Sat. :541:

Donations update:

I haven't asked Admin for the second batch of figures yet, so it's still just my estimate...

So far, 114 of our 234 members have made a donation to the November Fundraiser. Many thanks to you all. :clap: I might think about another PM to the remaining members.

But I feel kind of guilty pestering all those Good Bears who have already donated so much in all the previous fundraisers - especially when there are so many forum members who have never ever donated to the Fund, yet so easily could. :(

Anyway, back to the good news - Amount raised so far in the November Fundraiser is probably just over £2300

:thumbup:

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

Donations update:

I haven't asked Admin for the second batch of figures yet, so it's still just my estimate...

So far, 114 of our 234 members have made a donation to the November Fundraiser. Many thanks to you all. :clap: I might think about another PM to the remaining members.

But I feel kind of guilty pestering all those Good Bears who have already donated so much in all the previous fundraisers - especially when there are so many forum members who have never ever donated to the Fund, yet so easily could. :(

Anyway, back to the good news - Amount raised so far in the November Fundraiser is probably just over £2300

:thumbup:

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

That's a pretty good result so far - 48.7% of loyal fund members stumping up again an average of £20 earth pounds each. Thumbs up to those that can afford to donate and see what's important. :thumbup: And this is important.