*** R M Erskine Fund - November Fundraiser - Donate Here!

govanblue

A bit of a cockup with the jackets. :P

They're labelled large, but it turns out they're not as large as I expected. Big enough for most of the residents - but a bit snug for Dinger and a couple of other well-fed Erskine Bears.

So we need a few extra-large ones as well. So I've ordered another 4. Cost: £89.96

That now leaves us with a couple of jackets left over. So they're on sale now to you, the Loyal Fund Members at only £20 each - that's £5 less than they cost us!

They're size large (Chest: 39.5" - 41.5"), so would fit someone up to about about 5' 10" as long as you're not too chubby. Ideal Xmas Gift for a Teenager or Grandad.

Postage costs a fiver :( - so ideally I'd rather meet at Ibrox (where you can also check if it fits before buying it.)

71NqAznXyPL._UL1500_.jpg

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to the following for their donations.

• Kaiser1041
  • robg58
  • Orange&Blue
  • pcbear

They actually donated ages ago (October), but they either forgot to PM me to let me know (Kaiser1041 and robg58), or they did tell me, but I forgot to add it (Orange&Blue and pcbear).

Either way, it's always nice to get a few unexpected donations when I get the figures from Admin. :thumbup:

I know it's early days yet, but in the interests of transparency, I should probably mention some small print terms and conditions that I've been sitting on all season.

Assuming that we win the Championship this season, and assuming that our friends in the Co. Armagh RSCs decide to commemorate the event with another smashing medal, then every current RM Erskine Fund Member and ALL NEW MEMBERS WHO DONATE BEFORE THE END OF THE CURRENT FUNDRAISER (which will end in less than 2 weeks!) will automatically be entitled to buy as many medals as they want (within reason!), at cost price.

If there are any left after the Fund Members have placed their orders, then we may consider offering them to non-RM Fund members, but probably for not less than cost price PLUS £10 per medal.

So all existing Fund Members - if your name's on this list, you can relax...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=1#entry1062779188

Non Fund Members - here's the joining button...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

minimum donation - £5

maximum donation - The target to beat is £530 :P

Figures update time...

46 PayPal donations received between 26 October and 17 November. Total: £694.18

:clap: :clap:

So if we add that to the 74 Donations we've already counted before these latest figures (£1,839.56)

Plus the £135 Cash collected recently from 6 members

that gives us a total raised in the November Fundraiser (so far) of: £2,668.74

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And gives us a total raised this season of: £9,382.75

And a Grand Total raised in the (almost) 3 years since we began of: £33,979.71

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

And counting...

Figures update time...

46 PayPal donations received between 26 October and 17 November. Total: £694.18

:clap: :clap:

So if we add that to the 74 Donations we've already counted before these latest figures (£1,839.56)

Plus the £135 Cash collected recently from 6 members

that gives us a total raised in the November Fundraiser (so far) of: £2,668.74

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And gives us a total raised this season of: £9,382.75

And a Grand Total raised in the (almost) 3 years since we began of: £33,979.71

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

And counting...

Fantastic. :clap:

There has been an RM poster on a thread in the OT being all self righteous asking people what they have done for our own. Don't see his name on GB's list. Only saying.

I suspect it's part of his cunning plan to draw out the donations phase for as long as possible. :pipe: