*** R M Erskine Fund - November Fundraiser - Donate Here!

govanblue

I know your a busy man but I am in both the donated and pledged list!

Sorry. I forgot about that in my mad panic to edit a capital B in before you noticed and moaned at that. (one of the many drawbacks of having so many lists. :(

Now you be a good chap and remove the Member List from your quote. How am I meant to retro-edit with that hanging there?

Oh and while you're in there - you're. :P

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. I forgot about that in my mad panic to edit a capital B in before you noticed and moaned at that. (one of the many drawbacks of having so many lists. :(

Now you be a good chap and remove the Member List from your quote. How am I meant to retro-edit with that hanging there?

Oh and while you're in there - you're. :P

You're right!

Edit done!

I've posted out all the tickets to Erskine Bishopton, Erskine Park, Erskine Glasgow and Combat Stress (30 tickets)

And Rangers have posted the 6 Disabled Hospitality Seats to Erskine

And I've got 7 donated tickets to collect and distribute on Saturday for some Old Soldiers

And I'll be handing over the 12 Rangers Jackets for Erskine too. (tu)

Next up - We'll be reinvesting some of our Lotto win into RDF. (tu)

I've posted out all the tickets to Erskine Bishopton, Erskine Park, Erskine Glasgow and Combat Stress (30 tickets)

And Rangers have posted the 6 Disabled Hospitality Seats to Erskine

And I've got 7 donated tickets to collect and distribute on Saturday for some Old Soldiers

And I'll be handing over the 12 Rangers Jackets for Erskine too. (tu)

Next up - We'll be reinvesting some of our Lotto win into RDF. (tu)

:clap::clap::clap:

thanks for the update GB, and keep up the good work as it is always appreciated mate. (tu)

:uk:

Posted in the wrong thread bump....

Naah, plenty more free spirits out their who just haven't found the thread yet.

Well I hope somebody is giving them directions!

The November Fundraiser ENDS On Sunday Night.

(Because it will have to make way for December's Big Ibrox Sleep Out Fundraiser. :thumbup: )

So if anyone else out there had plans to donate to the November Fundraiser, you'd better get your skates on.

Remember that if you're not able to make the donation right now for whatever reason, you can still pledge a donation and I'll get it off you whenever.

PS - I will be offline all weekend, so that's the last you'll hear from me on the subject until it's too late. :P

As G B says this donation window is nearly at an end, it will soon be December and then Christmas !!

If anyone has a few £'s spare at this expensive time of year then the folks at Erskine homes and Combat stress would be grateful for any donations I am sure. They get great pleasure from attending games, but my worry is that if our funds do not get replenished then G B will not be able to keep buying tickets until the end of this season and that would be sad. :(

I am sure all the good people who support the fund know this, but I suppose like everything we can forget who is the beneficiaries of our fund. My first attempt at a gif is attached below for special effect. :thumbup:

200.gif

As G B says this donation window is nearly at an end, it will soon be December and then Christmas !!

If anyone has a few £'s spare at this expensive time of year then the folks at Erskine homes and Combat stress would be grateful for any donations I am sure. They get great pleasure from attending games, but my worry is that if our funds do not get replenished then G B will not be able to keep buying tickets until the end of this season and that would be sad. :(

I am sure all the good people who support the fund know this, but I suppose like everything we can forget who is the beneficiaries of our fund. My first attempt at a gif is attached below for special effect. :thumbup:

200.gif

Well said