Dj On Radio Snide

Amato

I've saw flicks that have lost possession where we shouldn't be losing the ball.

It's annoying if your doing fancy stuff and it's not to our advantage.

God forbid he should lose the ball trying a flick!

That is the type of player he is, he is exciting and has the ability to change games. If he loses the ball on occasions then so be it.

I get its frustrating but Scottish football can be very off putting for players like Oduwa due to people like yourselfs attitude.

God forbid he should lose the ball trying a flick!

That is the type of player he is, he is exciting and has the ability to change games. If he loses the ball on occasions then so be it.

I get its frustrating but Scottish football can be very off putting for players like Oduwa due to people like yourselfs attitude.

Exactly. He's the most exciting player we have. Not saying he's the best but when he's on the ball I'm always hopeful he's gonna do something a bit special

I've saw flicks that have lost possession where we shouldn't be losing the ball.

It's annoying if your doing fancy stuff and it's not to our advantage.

So you'd rather watch the boring turgid shite, with no innovation we saw under McCostalot? God forbid a player tries something new and it doesn't come off.nstone

Views like this are why Scotland now no longer produces players like Baxter, Henderson and even Wee SJohnstone

I thought this was going to about dj sticking up for us.

If the player wants to go back to his cushy Arsnal life then fair enough. If he wants to stay and is up for the fight then good on him. He'll find no better club to get game time, good training and exposure to real footballing pressure. Its his life.

Just caught the end of it last night on the way down the road. Guy asked about signings for next season. DJ saying depends on budget and could get a couple of new loan deals but need 4 or 5 to challenge. Roaster McCulloch quotes "So more players nobody's heard of (snigger).