Dj On Radio Snide

Amato

Just said Liam Brady was at the Hibs game to watch "Zelazem" (DJ's pronunciation) and he thinks he'll be returning to Arsenal in January because, after their defeat to Bayern, they'll be wanting him to play.

Guy doesn't have a clue!

Written off after a handful of games? Fuck being a young player under your management.

Sorry I forgot your not allowed to not rate players in your eyes. I'm not really writing them off anyway, I'm just saying based on what I've seen I wouldn't be too upset. You get offended as fuck at people that don't rate players man up ya gay bastard.

Sorry I forgot your not allowed to not rate players in your eyes. I'm not really writing them off anyway, I'm just saying based on what I've seen I wouldn't be too upset. You get offended as fuck at people that don't rate players man up ya gay bastard.

Aye I'm pure offended ya fuckin banger :lol:

Just said Liam Brady was at the Hibs game to watch "Zelazem" (DJ's pronunciation) and he thinks he'll be returning to Arsenal in January because, after their defeat to Bayern, they'll be wanting him to play.

Guy doesn't have a clue!

Could be something in that, there's been murmurings that the player is not 100% happy up here. May explain his poor form.

while I don't want to criticize any Rangers player especially a youngster, I was expecting a little bit more from him given the hype he was given at the time of signing, while I agree that he has talent I feel we are being used here in trying to develope a player that we will not get any benefit from, while I also agree that it's only been a couple months and he was away on international duty I'm having a hard time seeing any improvement in his play.

I'm not adverse to having players on loan but not if they are going to hinder the progress of some of the others in the squad, like I said I see a player in him, but I have a feeling that this loan is not going to work out for us as expected, but it's impossible to know that in advance so I don't feel any blame can be attached for trying, I would love nothing better than to be proved wrong but that's my take on the boy.

Could be something in that, there's been murmurings that the player is not 100% happy up here. May explain his poor form.

I'm not saying he won't be going back to arsenal in Jan, but is he feck getting a game for them. He's not even been a stand out in most games against the dross we play against week in week out

I wouldn't be too upset - started really well but not really doing it for me same with Odouwa

Oduwa has the fans excited every time he has the ball, remember both are young and learning which is why they are with us. I did expect more from zaleem but oduwa gives me more excitement as a fan

I think he'll be a good player in the future but to be honest I don't think he's enjoying it up here. He looked a player the first few games but in my opinion he just doesn't look like he's enjoying his time here. Possibly worried he's gona get a bad injury from the hatchet throwers in Scottish football and I personally wouldn't disagree if he wanted to get out. Wouldn't suprise me if him and Oduwa are getting pissed off with the awful referees up here.