Bluefarm

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hurry up, I want to hear this one.

I was accused of being steaming last night, while at work, when the conversation on here was lost by the accuser.

It's a standard practice now, by the weak minded who look to degenerate posters after they loose an argument.

Saying that, tonight they would be correct! :) :) :)

I was accused of being steaming last night, while at work, when the conversation on here was lost by the accuser.

It's a standard practice now, by the weak minded who look to degenerate posters after they loose an argument.

No way!

At the risk of a Junkie life story style post, :P I never drink on a Friday, never really have unless its a function.

A lifetime of playing football and coaching football teams and then watching Rangers means that Friday nights are for the big sofa.

Tonight I finished work at approx 5pm, spent almost an hour with my Mum and Dad, my Dad is 75 tomorrow.

Picked the missus up from work at 6, picked her Mum up at 6:15, took them to a retail park to buy their Christmas outfits, back to her Mum's then home just before 8.

So I must be drunk. Brilliant.

And well done to them on their charitable work. Medicins sans frontieres do the loads of charity work. I'm hugely indifferent to them too. Even Celtic do some charity work believe it or not. Should we all hold them in high regard too?

Difference is they do it as a veiled cover up and nail every bare erse they can get at!

No way!

Yea, weak minded people pick on others faults to enhance their own credibility.

But if the weak minded use this tactic without any basis, then it shows them up as such, weak minded.

If there IS basis to use others faults as a weapon, then so be it. Like, oh, illegal substance abuse.

But if the weak minded use this tactic without any basis, then it shows them up as such, weak minded.

If there IS basis to use others faults as a weapon, then so be it. Like, oh, illegal substance abuse.

What about weak-minded people with no credibility? They must really be at the bottom of the pile, eh?

Aye smoking weed is terrible. I mean there's folk die every day just from taking their first joint. :lol: And I mean it's not like those peaceful, quiet drunks who just mind their own business and do their thing at home. No sir. There's stoners out kicking fuck out of each other every weekend, causing havoc and filling jail cells ad a&e's across the country.

No, wait...

Aye smoking weed is terrible. I mean there's folk die every day just from taking their first joint. :lol: And I mean it's not like those peaceful, quiet drunks who just mind their own business and do their thing at home. No sir. There's stoners out kicking fuck out of each other every weekend, causing havoc and filling jail cells ad a&e's across the country.

No, wait...

Oh FFS !

Now we have the junkie trying to justify illegal drugs for people with mental health and personal hygiene issues.