Can This Comic Get Any Worse?

Bluefarm

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Illegal drugs can do that to an individual with existing mental health issues.

The need to be different probably led to him wanting to appear as a Rangers fan, possibly to get a reacting from his papist parent and relatives or maybe it was a reaction to them touching him.

Now he just gets a kick out of trying to be the odd one out and trolling a Rangers Forum.

Imagine a Children's soccer magazine allowing an odd looking junkie cunt to write for them. The mind boggles.

You seem to make a big deal of me having 'mental health issues'. You're absolutely right. I've had spells of depression and anxiety. I really don't see the issue around that whatsoever.

And there we go, an allegation of sexual abuse against one of my family. Good fucking show. :D

The magazine I write for isn't a child's magazine. Shoot is only digital (with an annual released too) and hasn't been a magazine in a while now. What's even worse is, there's been a few of them where you've even liked the post where I've shared it on here. Glad to see my writing, presumably aimed at Children since it's a "children's magazine", strikes a chord with you.

Glorious?

Haven't members of the OO (Orange Order) been found guilty of child abuse?

I have no idea if that is the case, do you ?

If they were found guilty them it is fair to assume that they were reported, charged and found guilty.

I doubt they were moved to another lodge or it was swept under the carpet.

Was your Father or ever a member of the Orange Order ?

You seem to make a big deal of me having 'mental health issues'. You're absolutely right. I've had spells of depression and anxiety. I really don't see the issue around that whatsoever.

And there we go, an allegation of sexual abuse against one of my family. Good fucking show. :D

The magazine I write for isn't a child's magazine. Shoot is only digital (with an annual released too) and hasn't been a magazine in a while now. What's even worse is, there's been a few of them where you've even liked the post where I've shared it on here. Glad to see my writing, presumably aimed at Children since it's a "children's magazine", strikes a chord with you.

Maybe your should understand that illegal drugs and your fragile mental state are not the best idea. On the other hand, illegal drugs can lead to mental health issues.

For someone who has aspirations of being a journalist you really do have issues with comprehension, must be the drugs again, either that or you are a fucking fruit loop. did I make an allegation of sexual abuse ? really ?

Epic fail again Junkie.

Shoot was a child's football magazine when I was kid, little wonder it went down hill if they are allowing screwball junkies to submit articles. I do remember one that you wrote that was a decent read, If credit is due you will get it, but you are mostly just a little junkie troll.

Ffs, here we go with the "this is your life" posts. Stop telling everyone your family secrets, no one gives a feck. Honestly, you are posting some amount of drivel. Think you need to take a break matey.

The online clique hate Rangers fans, Orangemen and Loyalists. There's no more to say about these people who lecture us on what's good for our club. They have nothing in common with most Rangers fans. In fact, I've never met any Rangers fans like them.

The online clique hate Rangers fans, Orangemen and Loyalists. There's no more to say about these people who lecture us on what's good for our club. They have nothing in common with most Rangers fans. In fact, I've never met any Rangers fans like them.

Who is this mysterious online clique you speak of?

I have no idea if that is the case, do you ?

If they were found guilty them it is fair to assume that they were reported, charged and found guilty.

I doubt they were moved to another lodge or it was swept under the carpet.

Was your Father or ever a member of the Orange Order ?

He is making an unfounded allegation Carson.

It is typical, next he will be accusing Rangers of stealing Poppy money.

That's what they do, they keep telling a lie in the hope and knowledge eventually someone will believe it.

Guys can we please cut out the personal abuse , debate the topic like adults , this thread is losing what it was set out to do.

These thread are generally derailed by the same person who has previously referred to the Queen as the head of a Paedophile ring.

Mentally retarded junkies should not be allowed to post on the internet.

But, but, but... what will CA post about now? :(

I can post on numerous subjects and I have a wealth of knowledge on Rangers and football in general.

I could give you a life story post like the guy who takes illegal drugs and posts about it on the internet, but you would probably fawn all over me and want to run about with me. :P