Can This Comic Get Any Worse?

Bluefarm

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I completely disagree about the context. British Protestant culture will be mainly white. I actually think she's put white in there simply to get this kind of reaction.

If it had said British Protestant instead of white British Protestant it would have meant EXACTLY the same thing.

What if she had substituted Black for White and Jews for Protestants, can you not see she's being racist and bigoted ?

Our club would deny the Protestant tag and rightly so, we are not a religious institution, it would accept the Unionist tag however.

Because I often find them quite poor. D'Artagnan's stuff is normally very well written and even if I find myself disagreeing with what he says I respect him and his writing ability. Other posts I find are cringeworthy and are often more about Celtic than Rangers. Like the one posted the other day. "It's a good news week". Barely a mention of Rangers but plenty about Celtic. And Dundee United. And maybe even Hibs too.

I can only take my gauge on who's "more in touch" with the ordinary bear in the feedback my stuff gets. Going by that, I've got a decent handle on the thoughts of the ordinary bear.

Not up to Shoot standards :rolleyes:

Because I often find them quite poor. D'Artagnan's stuff is normally very well written and even if I find myself disagreeing with what he says I respect him and his writing ability. Other posts I find are cringeworthy and are often more about Celtic than Rangers. Like the one posted the other day. "It's a good news week". Barely a mention of Rangers but plenty about Celtic. And Dundee United. And maybe even Hibs too.

I can only take my gauge on who's "more in touch" with the ordinary bear in the feedback my stuff gets. Going by that, I've got a decent handle on the thoughts of the ordinary bear.

I need to post this on VB. ?

Not up to Shoot standards :rolleyes:

Nothing at all to do with who I've written for in the past or write for now. I'm more than happy to discuss any of my stuff with anyone, as you might have noticed when I post them, and I don't for a minute think my stuff is particularly great; I find it ridiculous that some people actually enjoy what I write. But you keep on enjoying it. I know you're a big fan.

What if she had substituted Black for White and Jews for Protestants, can you not see she's being racist and bigoted ?

Our club would deny the Protestant tag and rightly so, we are not a religious institution, it would accept the Unionist tag however.

Don't ask him difficult questions! His deflection will go into melt down.

Trying to goad people to "meet" him at a game, looks like he's fishing for threats. Don't bite.

It's almost as if dude has had some good news recently?

Rangers fan.........my arse.

The Dude, on 04 Dec 2015 - 8:44 PM, said:

Rampant hatred in my absolute indifference to them?

Your phraseology was quite aggressive, surely it would have been less antagonistic to say that you were "indifferent to them".

Why did you feel driven to be so antagonistic about an organisation that raises literally hundreds of thousands of pounds for charity.

Do you know they built a hospital in Malawi, do you know they sponsors doctors and nurses and medication yearly to help maintain that hospital.

Do you know they raise thousands and thousands of pounds for our ex-servicemen and women.

This amazing organisation has 2 holidays chalets for elderly, or people recovering from hospital or illness and their families.

Thiepval Memorial LOL 1916, the world's biggest Orange Lodge helps to maintain memorials and gardens erected and dedicated to those who paid the ultimate price for us.

The list is endless, yet you are "indifferent" to this truly remarkable, charitable Protestant Fraternal organisation.

Why would you be "indifferent" to such a wonderful organisation?

Funnily enough, The Orange Order could not give a fuck about a junkie cunt with mental health issues like you.

Notice how he uses OO. AGAIN

They just can's bring themselves to realise their blindness.

Oh well, as my old granny used to say "there are none so blind as those who will not see."

Don't ask him difficult questions! His deflection will go into melt down.

Trying to goad people to "meet" him at a game, looks like he's fishing for threats. Don't bite.

It's almost as if dude has had some good news recently?

Rangers fan.........my arse.

Not trying to goad anyone into threatening me. If they're stupid enough to do it then they'll do it regardless.

You're right. I'm definitely not a Rangers fan. Deep undercover to infiltrate you all :lol: I've actually surprised myself just how far I've went to maintain the ruse. Who'd be thought after all that work it would be blown so easily :lol:

People tarred with the sectarian/republican brush ALWAY use OO as a term of reference to our glorious order.

I just noticed you used that term.

Did you do the old deny and deflect there, quelle surprise.

I note you didn't answer the question?

Glorious?

Haven't members of the OO (Orange Order) been found guilty of child abuse?

Your phraseology was quite aggressive, surely it would have been less antagonistic to say that you were "indifferent to them".

Why did you feel driven to be so antagonistic about an organisation that raises literally hundreds of thousands of pounds for charity.

Do you know they built a hospital in Malawi, do you know they sponsors doctors and nurses and medication yearly to help maintain that hospital.

Do you know they raise thousands and thousands of pounds for our ex-servicemen and women.

This amazing organisation has 2 holidays chalets for elderly, or people recovering from hospital or illness and their families.

Thiepval Memorial LOL 1916, the world's biggest Orange Lodge helps to maintain memorials and gardens erected and dedicated to those who paid the ultimate price for us.

The list is endless, yet you are "indifferent" to this truly remarkable, charitable Protestant Fraternal organisation.

Why would you be "indifferent" to such a wonderful organisation?

And well done to them on their charitable work. Medicins sans frontieres do the loads of charity work. I'm hugely indifferent to them too. Even Celtic do some charity work believe it or not. Should we all hold them in high regard too?

Has anyone ever met anyone like Dude at a Rangers game?

Dude turned the above into me wanting to meet him and telling me he's not hard to find

I get the feeling this guy is fecking nuts.

Illegal drugs can do that to an individual with existing mental health issues.

The need to be different probably led to him wanting to appear as a Rangers fan, possibly to get a reacting from his papist parent and relatives or maybe it was a reaction to them touching him.

Now he just gets a kick out of trying to be the odd one out and trolling a Rangers Forum.

Imagine a Children's soccer magazine allowing an odd looking junkie cunt to write for them. The mind boggles.