Can This Comic Get Any Worse?

Bluefarm

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I completely disagree about the context. British Protestant culture will be mainly white. I actually think she's put white in there simply to get this kind of reaction.

If it had said British Protestant instead of white British Protestant it would have meant EXACTLY the same thing.

A lot of evangelical Christians, "destiny church" etc are black. Technically they are Protestant.

Now that the dragon has been slain, I shall retire for the evening and unplug the Internet, thus disappearing into the ether in an orgy of pixels.

Or alternatively inject £200 worth of cider into my veins.

Insert Coin.

Did you imagine that you won in any way here ? Did we all miss it.

As far as slaying anything, I doubt that, I have previous experience of you filling your nappy tough guy,

or is that an oxymoron ?

Smashing thread. You just knew it was going to end in some 'you never meet these kinds of Rangers fans' rubbish. And this time we got there via insults directed at people's families.

I find the inclusion of this tweet very odd. Posters in here regularly insist that the club has a British protestant identity. Now when the hag says it panties get in a twist.

You`ve got to be at the wind up surely? Septic keep on about their proud history and Irish Catholic Heritage! No complaints from her there! Her use of `white` implies racism and racism connected to our club and Protestantism in general! She forgot about Mark Walter`s first game at the pigsty when the game had to be stopped to clear bananas off the park!

Her use of `fancy dress` clearly alludes to members of the Orange Order! Not all Rangers supporters are white or Protestant or members of the Orange Order.

Her over generalisation of a vast group of society to suit her own warped and twisted bigoted view is the insult here.She is a fkin cretin but with assistance from her Republican NUJ pals she is a dangerous one!

Oh and if you`re reading this Hag GIFUY!

post-93125-0-17017500-1449292164_thumb.j

post-93125-0-10165400-1449292257_thumb.j

Now that the dragon has been slain, I shall retire for the evening and unplug the Internet, thus disappearing into the ether in an orgy of pixels.

Or alternatively inject £200 worth of cider into my veins.

Insert Coin.

(((((( Bheast alert ))))))

Is it true we'll never see Tommy Burns again?

Fuck sake. This is the kind of shit that if a mhank says it about Davie Cooper or people dying at Ibrox people are falling over themselves to call them scum.

Piss poor.