Would You Have Him Back?

RANGERST1LLADIE

He decided what his part in our clubs history would be so fuck him. None of them deserve the honour of playing for us ever again, least of all him as he was the one that owed us the most. Every one of them would have moved on for a fee had they signed over, he saw a legal way to get out quick and make himself a few quid and he can live with it.

To be honest, knowing how the majority of the support feels about him I'd be amazed if he ever actually wanted to come back.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye a wid.

Everybody on here is a fucking liar. How many people on here wouldn't take Miller back after his stint with selik?

Stop trying to say what you think the majority in here want to here and be honest

Fuckin bent shots

I hated him at the time, all of them Infact. But look at the facts. How many caps has lee Wallace got? How many caps has Naismith got? It was nothing personal don't know why you act like he shagged yir burds

Caps? How long has it been since Scotland qualified for a tournament? He can play for Scotland as much as he wants, he's stilled played at as many World Cups and European Championships as Lee Wallace has.

Aye a wid.

Everybody on here is a fucking liar. How many people on here wouldn't take Miller back after his stint with selik?

Stop trying to say what you think the majority in here want to here and be honest

Fuckin bent shots

I hated him at the time, all of them Infact. But look at the facts. How many caps has lee Wallace got? How many caps has Naismith got? It was nothing personal don't know why you act like he shagged yir burds

Why does the number of caps Lee Wallace has bear any relevance to the number of caps Naismith has? They play different positions for a start.

I vvould take him back at the right price as long as his attitude is correct. No room for unprofessionalism on our side or his side. Everything has to be right, vve need the best players vve can afford at our club and using MVV vvords - if he adds value and is an asset to the team then vvhy not?

I knovv I'm in a minority.

Minority? The uneducated and brainless would Call you a taig :)

A laughable suggestion.

I noticed that he made sure a call was made to Glasgow's media photographers before he carried three plates from a kitchen to a table at the homeless shelter during the week.

Fucking wanker. I'd rather stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Lennon and Brown than that weasel; at least I know they're loyal.

The players play in different positions so face different competition to make the national team. They aren't competing against each other for a start.

Lee Wallace has been the best left back in Scottish football for some time and hasn't had a sniff. I don't think it's due to his positionmate

A laughable suggestion.

I noticed that he made sure a call was made to Glasgow's media photographers before he carried three plates from a kitchen to a table at the homeless shelter during the week.

Fucking wanker. I'd rather stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Lennon and Brown than that weasel; at least I know they're loyal.

The 'impromptu' photo opportunity's designed to make him look like the second coming are vomit inducing.

Reminds me of a smiling crocodile - wouldn't trust the squirming little git as far as I could throw him.

No he's not. He was shite for at least 18 months before Warburton appeared. Robertson (at least) was well ahead.

Agreed, prior to Warbs I was ready to see him punted. Looked like he was dragging a caravan for about 18 months prior.

Amazing the turnaround under a proper manager.

Would it really have helped us? Or just given Green and Co more cash to funnel away from the club?

Naismith is still a judas cunt regardless, for all he knew Charles Green could have turned out the best ever Chairman wed ever had, but Paysmith jumped ship anyway.