Would You Have Him Back?

RANGERST1LLADIE

But not unexpected from a would-be Scottish "journalist".

Aye, that's it :lol:

Anyone who thinks the players who fucked off in 2012 should be back has something wrong with them. Aluko, Whittaker, Naismith and McGregor all fucked us. All four walked for nothing after breaking a contract with the club and leaving is to get fuck all. At least Davis and McCabe got us a fee.

The ghost of Bill Struth could appear and say Naismith should come back and he'd be completely wrong too. There no such thing as a clean slate for those cunts.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who thinks the players who fucked off in 2012 should be back has something wrong with them. Aluko, Whittaker, Naismith and McGregor all fucked us. All four walked for nothing after breaking a contract with the club and leaving is to get fuck all. At least Davis and McCabe got us a fee.

The ghost of Bill Struth could appear and say Naismith should come back and he'd be completely wrong too. There no such thing as a clean slate for those cunts.

McCabe is held in the same regard as the rest.

The same Steven Naismith that sat in a press conference when we were at our lowest and told the world we were a new club?!?!

HOW ABOUT NAW!

There are many supporters have never seen this. It needs to be shown to everyone. Time will not heal this one.

Never forget never forgive

Mouthwatering :) behave!

I'm sure SN would bang in hat tricks for fun in this Rangers team in the Scottish Premiership along with Waggy, plus McKay setting them up. But yes I agree his comments were maybe the nail in his Rangers career coffin.

You only have to look at some of SN's goals for us such as the volley from inside the box against CFC to recognise his quality.

I wouldn't forget that in the last transfer window Everton accepted a bid of 7 million pounds for him. I wouldn't want us to spend over 1 million on him or that would be very ridiculous considering he left us with no fee after we already paid 1mil approx. for him from Kilmarnock. IMO the only way it's possible is a bosman or it wouldn't be an efficient transfer like MW,JH,JT,RK,AH,DW etc

(tu)

I would have Aluko back, don't think he done us a bad turn as he paid to play here and wasn't his contract just to the end of the season with the option of another year? The rest however can fuck off

That would be silly.

Why?

He would be stupid to sign a player without knowing where they came from, and when he learned about the history of that judas prick if he still wanted to sign him, then it would throw big questions up about him, and his priorities.

But as I said, he's not stupid, and it will never happen.

I would have Aluko back, don't think he done us a bad turn as he paid to play here and wasn't his contract just to the end of the season with the option of another year? The rest however can fuck off

He was reimbursed. He also had no other interest and had little option if he wanted to play somewhere.